Begone!

'Hina-nee-chan!!' Her younger sister cried out. Her father had left her on the ground after she had taken a hard hit from Hanabi in their sparring match.

'Leave her be Hanabi, it's time to perfect your form, leave the pathetic child there' Her father growled, he looked at her in the corner of his eye, and looked like he was regretful of doing something.

The Elder of the two, or now the ex-heiress, was flat on the ground, waiting for all her chakra points to open up. A painful process indeed. 

After hours of somewhat felt like days to Hinata, she was able to stand up. She was hurting, and badly. The young Hyuga, was a Hyuga no more as she had been banished from said clan.

She left the compound at night, so her younger sister wouldn't, beg her to stay. As she had left, in the dark of the night, she picked up a book, one a child of her age shouldn't be reading. Reading was one of her many hobbies, but she wasn't allowed to do that, OFTEN.

As she presumed; it was an Icha Icha. She had read a few of them before, but was caught reading and hasn't read it in a while. She sat on a small bench, and opened the book. It was one of her favorite series: "Poisonous sex", as it was labeled. She learnt a bit of the technique, but never used it.

She blushed as she read it, because she hadn't read it in a while, it was hard for her to control herself, and began to nosebleed. That went on for 2 hours until she became tired. She had no where to stay, so she placed her bag on the bench so she would rest her head, it was snowing heavily, so she would probably catch a cold the next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She woke up, to the sound of villagers opening their shops, She was freezing. She sat up and began to warm herself, with her small and bruised hands. A man walked to the bench she had slept on. 'May I sit here?' The silver haired man asked. 'S-s-sure' she said back, as she moved her belongings. 'So what's a young girl, like you doing here, in the snow?' The silver haired man asked, he had noticed from her eye color she was from the Hyuga clan. 'I-i d-d-don't h-h-have a-anywhere t-to s-stay...' She said to him, before explaining her situation to him.

'Well that's definitely something' He trailed off. 'Kakashi Hatake' he said to her. 'H-hinata H- just H-hinata' she said with hesitation in her voice. (Poor girl...) Kakashi said to himself. 'Well then Hinata-Chan, you'll catch a cold if you are out here' he said. 'Y-yea..' she sighed. 'You can come stay with me' Kakashi told her. 'I don't w-want to Intrude or a-anything' she said back. 'No it's fine' Kakashi insisted again, then smiled at her. 'T-thank y-you K-kakashi-s-san' She couldn't thank him enough. He helped her carry her things and he saw her Icha Icha book. 'Hm? What's a young girl like you have this book?' Kakashi asked, he too had enjoyed reading these perverted books. 'I e-enjoy r-reading t-them K-kakashi-san, Gomen'nasai" She said before bowing. 'No it's fine, I read them too' he said before smiling again.

They arrived at Kakashi's place, that was painted white, with a lot of furniture to compliment the color and a beautifully decorated, living room and kitchen. 'And we are here' Kakashi's says. 'Arigato K-kakashi-san... 'Hinata says again. 'It's completely fine' Kakashi said once again, then patted her head. She had never been treated so nicely, it was new to her but she liked it.