81.7

Dom looks away from the hole to the helicopter. Jakande is about to fire a missile at Dom but Hobbs uses the machine gun to shoot the helicopter. A soldier starts trying to shoot at Hobbs but Hobbs takes him out. Jakande starts shooting at Hobbs. Nat is driving over when the car beside her blows up causing her to crash.
"Duck!" Nat yells as Jakande starts shooting at her, Letty, and Ramsey. Without thinking about it, Nat protectively wraps her arms around her stomach. "I need some help over here! We're getting nailed! I need some backup!" Dom hears Nat's pleas for help on the walkie. Dom grabs the grenades from Deckard's car before getting into his car. Dom straps into his car as the pilot fires a missile at him. Hobbs takes out the tail rotor of the helicopter as Dom dodges another missile. Dom drives through the parking garage as it crashes around him.
"Don't miss," Dom says as he drives up a piece of the rubble, hitting his NOS. Dom flies through the air as he grabs the bag of grenades. The helicopter tries to pull out of the way but Dom manages to scrape the bottom of the helicopter. Everyone looks in shock as Dom's car falls through the air before the front hits a piece of cement.
"Dom!" Nat yells as the car falls through the rubble. Nat and Brian take off running towards Dom's car. Jakande notices the bag of grenades on the helicopter. Hobbs pulls out his pistol as he also notices the bag before shooting it, causing it to explode along with the helicopter. Hobbs is the first one to Dom's car since he was closer, before pulling away the two slabs of cement blocking the door. Brian reaches Hobbs before helping him remove the door.
"Come on, buddy," Brian says as he and Hobbs pull Dom's unconscious body from the car.
"Is he breathing?" Letty asks as Nat lays his head in her lap.
"I want you to keep his head tilted up, all right?" Brian tells Nat as he checks for a pulse. "Keep it back like this." Brian starts chest compressions. "Pinch his nose, keep his head tilted. Breathe into him, now. Go." Nat breathes into Dom. "Good. Come on, Dom. Come on!" Ramsey starts crying as she and the others watch. "God damn it! You come on! You breathe! Go, go! Breathe." Nat gives Dom another breath. "Come on, Dom, I need you to breathe. Come on! Come on, Dom!" Nat starts crying as she realizes that it's not working before she puts her hand on Brian's.
"Stop it," Letty tells Brian as she notices Nat's reaction.
"Stop it," Nat repeats Letty before she shoves him. "Back off!"
"Will you stop?" Brian asks her with a glare. "Breathe into him."
"Get off of him! Brian, please," Nat yells at her brother. "Back off! Back off!" Brian falls backwards as Nat cries. Rome helps Brian up as Nat leans down to Dom. "Dom, baby. I know you're hurting right now. But I want you to listen. Stay awake and focus on me." Everyone backs up, letting Nat have her moment with Dom. "I remember that night in the Dominican Republic. The night we got married." Brian looks over at his sister shocked, because he didn't even know they were married.

"Do you have the ring?" The priest asks.
"Oh my," Letty says with a smirk, causing Nat to slightly playfully glare at her.
"Will this do?" Dom asks as he takes off his cross necklace. The priest nods before wrapping the necklace around their hands. "We have eternity in this moment."
"You will never be alone again," Nat vows to him. "I vow wherever you go, I go. You ride, I ride. You fight, I fight. And if you ever die on me, Dominic Toretto, I'm gonna die with you." Dom picks her up as they kiss.
"I love you, Natalie. I will always love you," Dom tells her.

"If you die, I die," Nat says as she remembers and wraps his necklace around their hands. "And I'm not ready to leave this place yet. This moment is still ours. Because Dom, I'm pregnant." Nat starts to cry even harder when there is no response from Dom, who is fighting to wake up and say something.
"I remember everything. It came to me like a flood," Letty says causing everyone to look at her in shock. "So I know you are a fighter Dominic Toretto and I know family means everything to you, so wake your ass up."
"It's about time," Dom says causing Nat to let out a laugh as he opens his eyes. Everyone looks over at the sound of his voice in shock. Nat places a kiss on his head. "Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"
"Because I thought you would be disappointed with your life and disappointed with me," Nat answers him as she looks down at him.
"I would never be disappointed with my life as long as you are with me," Dom says before she kisses him.
"Holy shit," Rome says as everyone starts making their way over to Dom and Nat.