80.7

"Wait. What happened? We were almost there," Ramsey asks as her computer shows signal lost. "They've cut the signal! I can't finish the hack!"
"What do you mean?" Rome asks as Tej types quickly on his computer.
"Brian, they took out the tower!" Tej says over the walkie.

Deckard crawls out of his windshield before dropping his gun and grabbing a broken piece of the car frame. Dom reloads his gun before getting out of his car.
"You thought this was gonna be a street fight?" Dom asks Deckard before firing his last shot into the air. Dom grabs two huge wrenches out of his car. "You're goddamn right it is." Deckard pulls another piece of the broken frame out of his car before they start fighting. The sound of metal hitting metal is what can be heard before Deckard hits Dom in the back of the leg, sending him to the ground. Dom quickly rolls out of the way as Deckard tries to hit him. Dom gets back up and they continue fighting before Deckard hits Dom in the shoulder, sending him to the ground again. Dom sits up before ducking out of the way causing Deckard to hit his car, where Dom's head had been.

"There has to be another way," Ramsey says as she types on her computer.
"Wait. I'm seeing half a dozen cell towers between Sixth and State," Tej says as he stops typing on his computer before grabbing the walkie. "Brian, if you can get to the top of any one of those buildings around there, we can reroute the signal manually and finish the job."
"I'm on it," Brian says as he runs down the street.
"Them boys is on us," Rome says as they start being chased by several cops.
"Man, them boys ain't ready for this!" Tej says as he shakes his head.
"Shit!" Rome yells as the drone blows up a car in front of them. "First the tank, then the plane. Now we got a spaceship?"
"That's not a spaceship, that's a drone!" Tej corrects him.
"Oh, it's a drone? Now, you gonna break it down and be articulate like you already know what the hell is going on?" Rome complains as he drives.
"Shut your ass up and drive the car," Tej yells at him before trying to drive from the back seat.
"Nat the football's on fire. We need help!" Rome says over the walkie.
"Hang on! I'm coming!" Nat answers him as Letty crawls into the back seat.

Dom and Deckard parry back and forth until Deckard knocks Dom down again. Dom gets up swinging both wrenches at the same time. Deckard backs into a light pole. Deckard ducks as Dom swings at him causing him to duck as the wrenches break into the cement block. Dom punches Deckard in the face, sending him to the ground before Deckard rolls back up. Dom picks Deckard up by the throat before slamming him into a car.

"Ramsey, get ready to go again!" Rome orders her before they all three jump out of the car as they drive under a overpass. Ramsey quickly gets into Nat's car before she takes off. "Gotta get out of here. It's on your trail and it's coming fast."
"Got it," Letty tells him.
"So, if this car goes down, who's coming to save us?" Ramsey asks Nat, panicked.
"Save us, honey? We're it," Nat answers her with a slight chuckle.

Hobbs weaves in and out of traffic as he drives the ambulance that he stole.

"It's coming back," Ramsey says as she catches sight of the drone.
"We'll lose them in the tunnel," Nat tells her as she glances at the drone. The drone fires a missile hitting the back end of Nat's car as they enter the tunnel. The drone follows them into the tunnel before using a machine gun. Nat weaves trying to dodge the bullets. "I can't shake this thing!" Nat drives out of the tunnel as the drone locks another missile on her car.

Hobbs drives off of the overpass above the tunnel, landing on the drone. Nat quickly comes to a stop to see what happened. Hobbs pushes out the windshield to the ambulance before walking out of it.
"No way," Nat says with a small smile as she sees Hobbs. The drone's camera turns towards Hobbs before he shoots it. Hobbs finds the machine gun that was on the drone. "Hey, did you bring the cavalry?"
"Woman, I am the cavalry," Hobbs answers her as he holds the machine gun.
"Of course you are," Letty says with a smile.
"Who is that?" Ramsey asks Letty confused.
"That's Hobbs," Letty answers her as Hobbs starts walking through the tunnel. Ramsey let's out a thankful sigh before leaning back against her seat.

Dom punches Deckard before Deckard dodges causing Dom to punch a car. Dom recovers before punching Deckard in the face. Dom grabs Deckard before throwing him into the windshield of a car. Deckard blocks Dom's punch before using his legs to slam Dom's head into the hood of the car. Deckard kicks Dom away from him before getting off of the car. They punch back and forth before Deckard punches Dom to the ground. Deckard kicks Dom causing him to roll. Deckard shoves Dom up against his car causing Dom to see the bag of grenades that Deckard had packed. Dom picks Deckard up before slamming him on top of the car then dragging him down to the ground. Dom picks Deckard up again and once again slams him into the car. Deckard tries to grab a piece of steel a he stands back up but Dom hits him in the back sending him to the ground. Deckard grabs the steel before hitting Dom in the head. Dom and Deckard both slowly get back up. The helicopter is behind Deckard, before it fires a missile into the parking garage. Deckard falls to the ground while Dom backs up as the cement cracks.
"Thing about street fights," Dom says as he sees the cement crack around Deckard. "The street always wins." Dom slams his foot down on the crack causing the cement under Deckard to fall taking him with it.

" Dom slams his foot down on the crack causing the cement under Deckard to fall taking him with it