Chifuyu

Ichika and Cecilia had just finished eating lunch and we're heading back to class. Ichika had planned ahead and made lunch for both of them, if only to save himself from Cecilia's cooking. When they got to the classroom door Cecilia grabbed Ichika's hands and stopped him.
"Ichika dear, I was wondering if you'd want to out with me tonight, maybe dinner and karaoke?" Cecilia suggested.
"That sounds like fun, I'll go tell the others." Ichika said.
"The others!? Oh why you foolish boy." Cecilia said as she slapped Ichika and walked into the room.
"Smooth idiot."
Ichika turned around to see Chifuyu standing there with her arms crossed.
"Oh hey Chifuyu, I wonder why Cecilia was so mad just now?" Ichika said.
"Call me miss Orimura, and she's mad because you're stupid, I honestly don't know what these girls see in you, come by my room later, okay?" Chifuyu said.
"Sure thing." Ichika said as he went in and took his seat.
The rest of Ichika's day was to him surprisingly normal, however the things his sister had told him were stuck on his mind.
"I wonder what Chifuyu wants to tell me?" Ichika said as he walked to her room.
When Ichika knocked on the door it opened almost immediately then a hand came out and pulled him in.
Chifuyu was standing there wearing her old black and red school uniform.
"Big sis you looks so cute in that!" Ichika said.
"Well I'd hope you think so, it's kind of embarrassing to wear, and the skirt is really short now." Chifuyu said blushing.
"Well it looks great." Ichika said.
"You know I wore this for you, and that's all you have to say?" Chifuyu pouted.
"You wore it for me?" Ichika said.
"Look Ichika, being dumb only helps you for so long, while I don't think these girls could get bored of you, but most women will get bored when the man they love neglects them, that is why I asked you here, I don't expect you to choose one of them I don't think that'd work, but I will help you out more effort in whether you like it or not." Chifuyu said.
"But where is this coming from?" Ichika asked.
"Ugh idiot, all of those girls that hang around you constantly are in love with you imbecile." Chifuyu said.
"In love with me?" Ichika questioned.
"I know hard to believe, but better believe it." Chifuyu said.
"So then what do I do?" Ichika asked.
"God you're hopeless, like I said I don't think you should choose one try all, but if it comes down to just one make sure you do it right and with kindness." Chifuyu said.
"Thanks sis." Ichika said.
"Don't thanks me yet." Chifuyu said.
"The others might be mad at me for taking this from you before them but, I'm gonna show you how to treat a woman right." Chifuyu said.
The wind blew from and open window and Chifuyu's already too short skirt was effortlessly blown up revealing to Ichika she had no panties on.
Ichika turned red and covered his eyes.
"Ch-Chifuyu, your not wearing underwear!" Ichika said.
"Didn't I tell you, I wore everything for you." Chifuyu said pulling Ichika in for a kiss.
Chifuyu pulled Ichika back to where they were on the bed now and he was on top of her as they kissed.
"But Chifuyu isn't this wrong." Ichika said.
"You eye fuck miss Yamada, fool around with childhood friends and bathed with someone you thought was a boy at first, don't get moral on me now." Chifuyu said.
"Good point." Ichika said.
Chifuyu changed positions with Ichika and now he was on the bottom.
"Let's see what we got here." Chifuyu said as she tore off Ichika's pants.
"Wow it's bigger than I thought it'd be." Chifuyu said before she took his whole cock in her throat.
"Hah ah Chifuyu." Ichika moaned.
"How could you have so many beautiful girls who want you and still be this pent up and sensitive?" Chifuyu said.
"I don't know what you're talking about?" Ichika said.
"It's because you're too good of a guy, those women love you!" Chifuyu said as she swapped places with Ichika to missionary position.
"This is pretty basic and pretty boring, most girls will be fine with this first but definitely get bored of it." Chifuyu said.
"Are you sure this is okay?" Ichika said.
"Don't disobey me." Chifuyu said.
"Now continue."
Ichika had no choice but to obey.
The feeling he felt when entering his big sister was more than he could handle. He came immediately...
"You're pathetic." Chifuyu said.
Ichika finally understood why each of those girls were extremely important to keep around and to keep happy.
The rest of the night they tried many positions and Ichika learned so much.
Ichika held Chifuyu up against the wall and thrusted in her.
"Ichika you bitty boy fucking your older sister, such a pervert." Chifuyu said.
"THIS WAS YOUR IDEA!" Ichika cried.
"Shhh don't worry let's sleep now and I'll talk to the Girls tomorrow." Chifuyu said.
"Thanks Chifuyu." Ichika said.
"I love you you idiot." Chifuyu said.
"I love you too sis." Ichika said.