𝘼 𝙉𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩 ー 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙪

A/N: THIS ART IS SO AAAAAAAA ILOVEITSOMUCH<33 can someone tell me who the artist is? i must give credits properly jshdkasjdlask

Sakusa Kiyoomi is on his way towards the train station in a grumpy mood. He usually goes to his university with his bike unfortunately, it broke when he accidentally fell during a storm last week. Not only his bike broke, but his palm had a slight gash from the impact.

Now, waiting for the train, he kept his distance from other passengers. He dislikes crowds, that's why he always avoids public transportations. Well, for now, he needs to endure until his bike will be fixed.

30 minutes already passed, and the train finally arrived. He waited for everyone to come inside before he steps onto the platform. He scanned the area for an empty seat and immediately went to one. He walked towards his designated seat, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

He finally sat down at the corner, near the exit for easier access of heading out. With a sigh of relief, he made himself relaxed and started to close his eyes gently for a short nap.

His mood now starting to get much better then suddenly, he felt someone tap on his shoulders, making him jerk his head to the left with an annoyed look. He crossed his hands together, preparing himself to give a piece of his mind to the person that disturbed him.

He opened his mouth to say something but was stunned when his eyes met a pair of beautiful brown-colored orbs, looking so mesmerizing especially when the light of the sun hits it. He felt his breath hitch from the sight in front of him, then that person spoke making him go back to reality.

"Hey, excuse me I think you dropped something." said the mysterious person, pointing towards something on the ground. He gave the person a confused look, hesitating if he should listen or not.

Though in the end, Sakusa looked down below and saw a golden necklace. He picked it up gently and stared at it with curiosity. He knew that this doesn't belong to him.

He looked up with a sigh and said, "I'm sorry but this necklace isn't mineー" before he can finish, he realized that there's no one beside him.

He blinked his eyes a couple of times and pinched himself to check if he's hallucinating. Apparently, he's wide awake and totally confused about what just happened earlier.

Yet, before he can dig further, the train has stopped informing him about his destination. He stood up from his seat, and just brought the necklace with him, in case he meets that person once again.

He went to the campus, the unknown necklace in his back pocket. He head inside one of his class, place his things on the desk, and he continued his day as if nothing uncanny occurred beforehand.

Time flew past, not actually remembering what his professor lectured earlier. He is now walking by the hallways, hurrying towards the train station for something abrupt. He ran across the street, afraid that he might miss his ride.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘼 𝙉𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩 ー 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙪 🎉