Geno's adventure

Geno's adventure!

a super Mario RPG fanfic

The mushroom kingdom! home to the beloved princess peach, and her mushroom citizens. if the kingdom isn't in an uproar due to princess peach getting kidnapped constantly by bowser, it can be a peaceful kingdom, with all the friendly toads cheerfully living all over toad town, there was a smaller castle where the chancellor was in the position of, there were a few shops in town that usually sells mushrooms, fire flowers, honey syrups, pick me ups, and even tanooki suits as well. there was peach's personal golf course where she invites Mario and their friends to a game of golf, she even had a tennis court, a baseball field, a soccer field, a volleyball court, and a few kart tracks, so they can enjoy such fun activities. even bowser does too when there's a tournament every now and then, there wasn't a football stadium yet but maybe one day they'll make one. about south from toad town, there was a train station, that leads to Mt. rugged, which was part of dry dry railroad, and a path that leads to, dry dry desert and its outpost. about southwest of the town, there was a harbor with a few ships sailing to different kingdoms including sarasaland daisy's home kingdom, Yoshi's island, rougeport, and so on. about north from toad town, there was peach's castle, head east from there and you'll reach shooting star summit where toads and even peach herself would walk to the top of the summit to make wishes, with the star road back in place and star rod returned to the 7-star spirits in star haven, wishes can now be granted again. east from toad town was 3 pathways, one was pleasant path that led to the peaceful Koopa village, the middle path led to the kero sewers and a pathway was built to tadpole pond and rose way, and the bottom path led to bandit's way, a much longer road coming off the mushroom kingdom, it leads nowhere, but Mario usually heads there to fight some enemies and earn some coins. in the toad town center, there was a shop, a dojo, and there was the gateway from the town to and from mushroom way that also led to Mario's pad home of the Mario bros. mario's pad was in between mushroom way and goomba road, which led to goomba village, and north from Mario's pad led to vista hill and bowser's keep, one-day Mario went there to save princess peach after getting kidnapped by Bowser, and before he could rescue her, that was when exor fail through the star road, crashing into bowser's keep, which sent Mario, bowser, and peach flying out of the castle and into 3 different places, starting Mario's adventure against the evil smithy gang, after a hard long adventure Mario and co. saved the world from the smithy gang, and restoring the star road to its original format.

today was a peaceful day in the mushroom kingdom, 4 toad kids were together playing Nintendo switches. "guys I did it! I got 1st place 3 stars on 150cc. crown cup" the blue one said. "wow you're an excellent Mario kart player," the yellow toad said, "thank you". replied the blue one! "what game are you playing?" he asked. "oh I just got the new Mario tennis aces," said the yellow toad, "I've been playing it like crazy!" "nice!" said the blue toad. "what game are you playing?" yellow asked green. "oh playing Mario odyssey! it's a really fun game, BIG too!" green said. "I've been needing to play that game one day, I've heard nothing but great things about it!" said blue. "guys I just got octopath traveler today!" said red, "dude haven't you beaten Xenoblade 2 yet?" asked green. "sorry guys, you know how much I love JRPGs." red said in embarrassment. "so you can finish breath of the wild within a week but not Xenoblade 2?" asked blue. "well...ya know, it can be a short game, I mean you can skip-" "don't lie to us man!" yellow interrupted red. "we've seen you play that game long enough to get all the spirit orbs, get 75% of korok seeds, 75% of costumes, 75% of side quests beat 4 divine beasts, complete the entire map, and then beat the final boss, all within a week." yellow reminded him! "ok ok I got a little impatient, I just had to get this game," said red. "really dude!? what have we told you about patience?" asked yellow "don't buy a game unless you've beaten the other" red sighed. just then a toadette kid came running down to the boys "GUYS!! GUYS!!" she screamed nearly hurting their eardrums! "they did it!!" she shouted" they finally constructed the mushroom blimp!!" she finished "REALLY!? they finally finished it?" blue said in excitement. "Yeah come on let's go!" the toadette shouted! the toad kids turn their switches into sleep mode and started running down to peach's castle, upon arriving at the castle there was a crowd in front of the bridge leading to the castle, with a speech stand made entirely out of stone. everyone was excited, few toad guards with spears came out from the castle across the bridge and stood in their selected positions, two of them came out of the castle rolling out a red carpet all the way to the speaker stand, and took their places in front of the speaker stand, and then out came the princess, behind her was the honorable toadsworth and the chancellor walking towards the speech stand, upon arriving at the speaker stand while taking their places beside her, toadsworth to the right, and the chancellor to the left, peach tapped on the mic and cleared her throat. "*ahem* greetings, and welcome everyone! to the celebration of the mushroom kingdom's construction of the mushroom blimp!" everyone cheered and applauded, "yes yes thank you! We thank you all for helping us construct this blimp, we appreciate every one of you for your donations and support." the crowd applauded, "now presenting the mushroom blimp!" peach said as she snapped her fingers, there was hatch opening in between the baseball stadium and the peach dome tennis court, and out of the hatch the blimp was slowly rising to the air, it had peach's crown on the front end of the blimp, with mushroom panels on both sides of the blimp. the blimp slowly moved towards a tall hillside near peach's castle and landed safely on top. "to celebrate the successful construction of the blimp, we will offer a 2-hour flight service to nimbus land! those who have helped constructed this blimp, will receive a free pass as well as their family members, others will have to pay. 5 coins for kids, 10 coins for teens, and 20 coins for adults." said peach. "when we all work together, we can do great things for our beloved kingdom. once again we thank you all for your hard work and effort to help to make the mushroom kingdom, a wonderful place" peach added "now with that being said, let's go fly to nimbus land!" she shouted as she finished her speech, everyone cheered and started running towards the blimp on the hillside. it was an excitement for the residence of the mushroom kingdom, they had an opportunity to fly to the cloud kingdom of nimbus land, a few toads were loaded on the blimp, including the family members of the toads who help constructed the blimp, and other toads were on the ground waving at their friends and family members has the blimp took off.