Chapter 21 😏

-the next day-
I slowly stretch waking up by a doorbell, and a smile pulls on my face knowing it's Alex. I check the time which is 10am and widen my eyes a bit because it's early as fuck.

I then walk out of my room then rush down the stairs in my short pjs and a little tank top. As I open the door I'm ready to go for a hug until I see my cousin and some girl standing there.

The girl was drop dead gorgeous. She had brown long straight hair with streaks of blonde in it, tan skin color and green eyes... her body was skinny but her boobs looked like double d's. I suddenly felt insecure as she looks me up and down, and I look like a mess because I just woke up.

"Oh my god, hi guys come in." I say opening the door wider and letting them in. "You are so beautiful." The girl said with an accent since she's from Spain. I widen my eyes surprised.

"Are you serious I look like such a mess right now," I laughed "but look at you you're gorgeous." I say kindly. I didn't even know her name. "Thank you so much." She laughed.

"So let me introduce you... this is Natalia, my girlfriend, and this is Ashley, my favorite cousin." Jason my cousin said. "Nice to meet you Ashley." Natalia said. "Nice to meet you too, and welcome." I say.

I then took them to their room and made sure they were comfortable then went to my room and went to the shower removing all my clothes and throwing them on my bed then going in for a hot shower.

...
Alex
It's 11am and I'm now in front of a mirror spraying my cologne on myself then someone enters in my room and I turn to see it's my annoying brother Diego.

"Woah, looking fresh at such an early time." Diego says standing beside my door frame shirtless with grey boy shorts on.

I roll my eyes. "Is Taylor awake?" I ask him. "Taylor? Awake at 11?" He laughed. "No."

"Right, move." I say pushing him out of my way and rushing downstairs with him following me. "Where are you going?" He asked me as I'm opening the door. "That's none of your business kid." I say walking out the door.

"I bet you're going to fuck that sexy chick Ashley right?" He says making me stop in my tracks then slowly turn around.

"What did you just say?" I say angrily, down right pissed actually... I mean my hands and jaw is clenched right now and my blood is boiling.

It's the fact he called her sexy that made me pissed.

"She's hot, I don't blame you, I'd fuck her too." He says arrogantly with his smirk plastered on his face. My fist is then instantly in the air about to punch him.

"Really gonna punch your own brother?" He says blankly. "Shut the fuck up." I spit. "Talk about her like that one more time and I swear I will down right kill you without giving a shit if you're my brother." I say. "Don't tell me you're actually interested in her." He laughs.

"I'm actually in love with her," I say "and she's all mine." I warn him seeing him shake his head while slightly laughing, "how sad because she'd cheat on you without a care in the world." He then says. "She doesn't care about you." He laughs making me angry. "I saw the way she was staring at me, her cute little face watching me like she wants me to fuck the living daylights out of her."

I clench my jaw my breathing getting harsh.

"That's such bull shit." I say with my blood boiling. "You'd be surprised, brother." He says. "I'll fuck her one day-" I interrupt him by punching him in the face seeing him fall on the ground with his now bloody nose.

"She's mine." I said loudly making it extra clear for him to hear then walking to my car.

...
I'm now on Ashley's doorstep ringing the bell. All of a sudden the door opens and I close my eyes plucking my lips out for a kiss.