FISHY!!!

(No one pov)

Darla Sherman was known as the Fish Killer by the aquarium fishes, although they don't know how she does it. Nor do they want to know.

It usually happens when she gets home with her new fishy friend, so they're knowledge is limited. They would see the Dentist walk in and speak about Darla's "bad habits" when dealing with fish and wonder to himself why he keeps giving her new ones. They assume she just shakes them in a plastic bag during in excitement. But this couldn't be further from the truth.

Soon enough, a small clownfish with a tiny fin named Nemo arrived and would be given to Darla as a present. The fishes knew they had to escape before she arrives. Unfortunately, Despite their attempts, Darla finally came and had her teeth done. And when she left, she managed to take Nemo with her.

After she left, Nigel xame bursting through the window with another clownfish and a blue tank in his mouth demanding where Nemo was. If only he came a minute earlier.

(Nemo pov)

Darla was taking me to her room to put me into my 'fishtank' or whatever it's called. I wish I listened to Daddy when he about the Danger, but he so scared of everything that I couldn't tell if he was right or wrong anymore. I never even understood why he was so scared because he never told me, or I just never bothered to ask. It doesn't matter now though, now I belong to this female child.

I think I heard Gill call them a human? I'm not too sure, I just know I'll never make it to the ocean now.

"Ok Fishy, time to put you in your new home!" Darla said as she untied the bag and held it to her face. "Bye-Bye!"

Without warning, Darla put the bag's exit into her mouth, tilted her head back, and started chugging the water with me along with it. I was unable to keep himself in the bag and fell into the girl's mouth. Fortunately for me, I managed to grab onto her tongue before the rest of the water falls into the dark hole below called her throat. The moisture around me is keeping me from suffocating, but it won't last long and I won't be able to breathe if I do escape her mouth.

Before I can think on it more, Darla sprung up her tongue and smashed me into the roof of her mouth. I ended up losing my grip and plummeted straight towards her gullet. I tried to grab her uvula but my tailfin caught in her throat. Within seconds, I was pulled down into the girl's throat.

I was then being sent down the tight tube which was her esophagus, which was sending me straight to her stomach. As I slid down, I attempted to wiggle my way back up. Unfortunately, I was only quickening my descent.

Eventually, I reached her stomach. I immediately splashed down into a pool of water and digestive juices. As I look around to see the walls constantly moving as well as some chewed up food and sweets she ate before gulping me down.

But that wasn't all...

There were skeletons of different types of small fish scattered around her stomach, a scene straight out of a shark den. Nemo was now panicking as he realizes what the others said about Darla's "Bad Habits". He's not the first fish this monster's swallowed, and he won't be the last.

In his panic, Nemo rammed into the stomach walls in desperation, hoping to upset her stomach and escape his fate. Unfortunately, he does nothing but tickle the accidentally-evil girl.

(Darla pov)

With a final 'Gulp!', Darla swallowed down her Fishy who's now on his way to meet his new friends in her tummy. She giggled as she felt his wiggles down her throat, she always enjoy it when her fishys wiggle and squirm.

She then felt him land in her tummy with a loud splash, she always enjoys hearing the splash. As she rubbed her belly in satisfaction, her Fishy started ramming into her tummy walls. Darla just thought he was playing tag with her other fishys.

"Brp! Hehe." Darla giggled as she patted her tummy. "Welcome to your new home Fishy, Say hi to your new friends!"

Darla actually had no idea what she's done. To her, all of the fish she's swallowed are still alive and eating whatever she eats. But that couldn't be further from the truth.

Darla then made her way to bed after a long day. And in the morning, she would feed her fish by eating more food.

(Nemo pov)

I heard Darla say something but I can't understand human speech. I laid down on the floor and take one last look around the little girl's stomach and take it all in. The multiple fish skeletons, the food she ate for breakfast, that small hole, the pulsing walls...

Wait, small hole?

I look again and see a small hole just big enough for me to fit through. It was constantly opening and closing

(One potty break later. And if you think I'm writing anything to do with that, just... No.)

After I reach the exit, I end up in a toilet. Luckily I'm the only thing in here, I'm even more lucky that Darla didn't notice me as she flushed. At least until she looks down and sees me after flushing. When she did, Darla let out a panic-filled screamed.

"Fishy!!! No! Get back in my tummy!" Darla exclaimed, not caring about the context of what she just said.

Darla attempted to pull me out so she could swallow me again, but missed as I disappear into the drain. As I traverse the pipeline, I then remembered what Gill said.

"All drains lead to the ocean."

I hope he was right. In a few seconds, I was getting really close to the ocean. I could smell the saltwater from here.

I'm coming home Daddy.

(The End)