Workers with Benefits (One Direction fan-fic)

• Dedicated to Fangirls all around da world

Howdy ya'll! I don't know why I just said that . . . I'm not from the south . . . anywho! I know you all haven't seen much writing from me in the last, oh what, 5 months? I'm really sorry.. I got caught up in a boy and blahhh asdfghjkl lets just say I'm single now and I'm back to my real love - writing! Please vote and COMMENT telling me what you think of this story! This story was inspired by the story, 'Dark'. It's fudgecakin' amazin', if you haven't read it . . . you must live in a pineapple under the sea.

Also, idek who made the pic to the side I found it on tumblr but I take absolutely no credit, not mine at all. :) Thanks, enjoy x

Niall's Point of View:

Feet dangling off the end of the couch, I absent-mindedly scrolled through my twitter feed, smiling every so often at sweet tweets from fans. The boys and I had a day off from the studio; since our album, 'Take Me Home' had just came out. It was already at the top of the charts, and we had a tour in four months. Other than that, we barely did anything but lounge around in our flats and go to interviews and signings a couple times a week.

All of a sudden, Harry's head jerked up. I craned my neck to see him rubbing his eyes and blinking vigorously. My eyebrows knit together, and I reached over and playfully slap his cheek, a grin immediately spreading across my face.

"Finally waking up, sleeping beauty?" I joked, causing Liam to chuckle quietly to himself; his eyes still glued to the book he was reading. Zayn and Louis throw a ball back and forth to each other, boredom plastered on their faces.

Harry cleared his throat and his lips curved into a small smirk. Once again, my eyebrows scrunched together and I swung my legs over the couch, sitting up. I knew Harry was thinking something devious - and since Liam was absorbed in his book, it was my job to find out what it was.

"What are you thinking, Haz?" I asked cautiously, lifting one eyebrow. He chuckled and his smile grew wider, while he shook his head to himself. My eyes darted over to Louis, who was too engrossed in his ball-tossing game with Zayn. Sighing silently, I stared hard at Harry, waiting for him to erupt.

"Alright, fine, you win. I just came up with a really good idea . . ."

I wasn't surprised when he admitted to having an idea. Grunting, I cocked my head and narrowed my eyes, waiting for him to go into more depth. His tongue raced across his lips and his eyes locked on to the carpet floor, the same tiny smirk still on his lips.

"Harreh . . ." I mutter, getting aggravated with his sneakiness.

"Well, I've just been thinking . . . I've been single for awhile, ya' know, mate? I'm bored . . . and since we're going to be stuck in our flats for the next six months, I came up with an idea that would be fun-"

"Harry; your definition of fun and my definition of fun are far different." I grumble, a scowl making appearance on my face. Of course Harry just wanted to be laid; hell, Harry always wanted to be laid!

"That's damn right," Harry smirked, "but I was thinking we could ask management for some . . . 'assistants'."

"Blimey - what do you mean assistants?! And why did you use quotations with your fingers around 'assistants'?" I question, my jaw hanging agape. Leave it to Harry to come up this kind of absurd idea.

"We can ask for a couple assistants. Us two are single - come on, Nialler, a couple girl assistants wouldn't hurt . . . and it's not such a bad idea. We could use some help?" Harry offers, throwing his hands up. I bite down on my lower lip. I was single, and yes it was sort of a lonely life; although I had hundreds of different girls throw themselves at me daily. But was I desperate? Did I really need a girl? Would management even allow us to date our assistant?