Love in exchange of memories

,,...ng..."

,,..y....qing."

It was loud. Several voices called out to him, but he could barely hear them. It felt like they were pulling on him. That really bothered him.

,,Mu Qing"

Who is calling for him? Did he know this person that calling for him? Slowly he open his eyes. A lot of people was look down at him. All of them have panic in their faces. But one of the people was on the right side. 

,,Mu Qing!", he scream again. 

It was so loud that hurt his ears. Slowly he looked at the others gathered around him. They all looked concerned. But he didn't know these faces. They were all strangers. "Mu Qing are you all right?", A person called next to him on the left. This man had brown hair and simply wore white clothes. He looked at him worried. 

,,Lucky you woke up! Are you all right?", he asked worried and panicked. 

He couldn't answer. His head throbbed. His eyes felt heavy, he could hardly keep them open. 

,,Hey! Don't you dare pass out again! Hey Mu Qing!", But he only noticed half of it. 

He felt so weak and fragile. Slowly everything was getting darker again. Immediately he felt insecure again. With a lot of strength and effort he grabbed something with his hand. It felt like soft fabric. His mouth opened briefly, where he tried to breathe, he felt like he couldn't breathe, he tried to say something, but a sound came out. Somebody was trying to tell him something, but he couldn't hear it anymore. He lost consciousness again. When he came to he was lying in a bed. His eyes still felt heavy, but his throat felt worse. As if he had one whole desert swallowed. His throat felt so scratchy. It felt so scratchy as if he hadn't had anything to drink in years. This time, not thousands of people stared at him, but this time he was probably in a bed, as it was felt. Carefully woll he turned around, but every movement hurt a lot. 

,,Hey? Are you awake again?", Someone asked again. Surprised, he looked at the person sitting next to him. 

He had beautiful honey-gold eyes. As if they had been baptized in the sunlight. He had never seen such beautiful golden eyes was done in a messy updo. Slightly tanned skin, muscular body. He looked slightly angry at first glance. He was too dazed to answer. It took a few tries to finally find his voice again. His opposite seemed not to be patient , but he was also full of concern. That made him feel warm. 

,,Mu Qing, are you okay?", he asked again, even though he looked like he would like to shake it until he answered , but in his eyes it contradicted concern. That made him kind of happy. He tried to remember who he was, but he just couldn't. 

,,Where ... am I?" He finally asked, his voice sounding weak and shaky. 

,,Do not worry. You are safe. We're in your palace", he replied a little more calmly. 

Mu Qing was much too exhausted to keep his eyes open, so he closed his eyes for a moment. Wait a minute? Did he say palace? His palace ?!

,,Hey !! Don't faint again !! You have been passed out for three days !! ", the man shouted again. 

Slowly he opened his eyes again. 

,,My ... palace?" 

,,Yes, your palace. Did you hit your head?", Asked the confused man, who then held out his hand, hesitated briefly before placing it on Mu Qing's forehead. 

,,You don't have a fever. Tell Mu Qing what happened that you returned to heaven so injured? ", He asked Mu Qing.

,,Heaven? ", Now Mu Qing was always confused. His opposite now frowned.