That time Liam was convinced that he was Barry Manilow

It was Louis who suggested that they all would go to Las Vegas to blow off some steam. Liam was hesitant but once Louis set his mind on something he nagged until he finally caved in. It wasn't such a bad idea after all. He loved Vegas! They had worked nonstop for months and they were all exhausted. A nice hotel, some blackjack, and a drink or two actually sounded great when he had some time to think about it. He should have learned by now that nothing went according to plan when Louis was involved.

They had Saturday off and took an early flight. Liam was looking forward to an early night to catch up on some sleep but of course, Louis destroyed that plan.
"Guys! I've booked us the luxury suite at the Palms Casino resort." He shouted excitedly.

Liam grunted internally. No separate rooms? He didn't want to be the one bitching about it so he kept quiet. They headed to the hotel as soon as they touched ground. Liam's eyes landed on a poster of Barry Manilow on the door into the hotel and smiled. That man had been an artist for ages. He hopes that his own career would last that long.

When they stepped into the suit he couldn't hold back a deep sigh. No other than Louis Tomlinson would book a room with a bowling alley inside. He could say farewell to a quiet evening. The rest of the guys were excited of course. Niall immediately dropped his bags and ran over to play. Zayn raided the minibar and Harry and Louis were snogging. Nothing new.

He checked out the room and chose the bed that was farthest away from that damn bowling alley. He laid down and closed his eyes and tried to ignore the sound of pins flying and Niall shouting excitedly.

"Where did Liam go? Liam? It's your turn!" Niall yelled.

"Later!" He shouted back, knowing that Niall would come looking for him if he didn't answer. He turned to the side, away from the noise.

The bed dipped and someone laid down next to him and hugged him from behind. He immediately knew that it was Zayn.
"Are you okay?" Zayn asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." Liam answered without turning around.

"Get some rest." Zayn answered and left.

He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. He woke up an hour later. He yawned and stretched his arms over his head. He could hear the guys talk and laugh and decided to join them. A nap was exactly what he needed.

He found them in the common area. They were drinking.
"Hi Liam, feeling better?" Harry asked with a smile.

"Yeah, are you drinking already? We haven't eaten since breakfast." Liam answered and sat down next to Zayn.

"Chill daddy, we're all grown-ups." Louis smirked.

Liam cringed. He hated when they called him daddy or daddy direction. He was tired of being the responsible one.
"Well, that I'm questioning." He snorted.

Zayn handed him a beer, raising an eyebrow. Liam took it. He could drink one beer. He relaxed a little and joined in on the conversation. He had merely finished his beer when Niall shouted "shots! Shots! Shots!" Banging his fists on the table.

Louis filled up some shot glasses and handed them out. Liam held up a hand and shook his head.
"Not for me."

"Oh, come on! We're here to have fun!  Be a little irresponsible for once." Louis complained.

"Boo, don't pressure him. It's okay Liam. Really." Harry said.

"I just want him to cut loose for once. He needs it! But of course, I'm sorry Li." Louis said and smiled at Liam.

"You're right." Liam answered.

Louis looked surprised.
"What was that?"

"You're right. I need a fun night." Liam smiled.