Chapter 1

Henry and I sit in the potting shed talking about Michigan. Its been a week since Henry, Dad and I went to go look at Michigan collages. And a week since Henry and I became a couple. He slides his hand around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

" So do you think you will go? " He asks me while pulling me in closer.

"I don't know" i say staring at my shoes. "Dad thinks i should keep my options open, we are planning on looking at a few more schools"

Henry smiles at me and laughs. "Michigan seemed like it was perfect for you. although i dont love how the guys looked at you" he says before smiling at me indicating he was just kidding about the guy thing.

"I loved Michigan" i admit and look at him.

"But?" He askes

"I just want to make sure i make the right choice. If i want to be the first girl in the NFL i have to go to an amazing collage" i smile at the thought of being in the NFL.

"I understand" he says

"But enough about collages, how are Carter and Carrie doing? I havent had a chance to ask in a while."

"They are turning into JJ and Lacey, fighting then making out every five minutes" Henry laughs and my mom opens up the door.

"Diner time" she smiles and we follow her out.

At diner Henry and i hold hands while Jake looks at him with a sour face. I throw a grape at jakes face to knock some sense into him and we all laugh.

"So woods..." jake says looking at Henry and I. "Are you guys like hooking up now?" The room gets quiet.

Henry breaks the silence by asking Mike how school is going.

"Good i guess" Mike says and stares at his plate. Good? I think to my self, it doesn't look like its going good. He hasn't been playing very well this season but we all choose to avoid the subject.

Silence falls over the room again and dad breaks it. "So Jordan" he looks at me. "Hows the season been going?"

Dad has recently become more accepting of the fact that i want to still play football. He has even come to a few games. I clear my throat before saying "great" which it has been. "Ty has hardly gotten any playing time due to the fact I've been doing so well."

Dad laughs and looks at me and says "thats my girl, kicking an amazing quarter backs ass"

I smile at how far dad has come with being accepting. Even though i can still tell it wasnt easy for him to encourage me.

Mom cuts in saying "So jake, i hear things have been going well for you too"

A big smile spreads over his face "Yeah its been going great" which is no suprise, jake has always been great at football. He hardly has to try.

After a few more minutes of small talk everyone clears their plates and Henry and i head down to the basement and wait for JJ and Carter to show up and play some foosball. Henry kisses me catching me off guard and pulls me onto his lap. Just then JJ walks in.

"Get a room!" He whistles and then pretends to gag.

Carter comes in right behind JJ and i slide off of Henrys lap.

Carters phone whistles and he checks his message. i expect its from Carrie but instead he announces that Ty wants to join us, if thats okay with me.

I look and Henry and he nods. "Sure" i tell carter

Ty and Marie show up a few minutes later and im shocked. i always thought it would be Kristen that ended up with Ty. I pull Marie aside.

"So" i smile at her.

"What?" She asks laughing

"So, hows Ty in bed?" I give her a sly look and glance over at the guys who are all talking about the last game. Ive needed a good girl talk for sometime now. Ive really started to like having talks like this.

"Hes amazing" she blushes then laughs "What about Henry?"

I smile and say "We havent slept together yet, i want to take my time with him"

"Gotcha" she smiles then we both go sit on the couch.

After playing games all night and watching football, Carter falls asleep on the couch. I try to move him but hes dead weight. I laugh at the sight.

"Well i guess Carter is fine to stay here for the night" i say still laughing.

JJ, Marie and Henry head upstairs so i can have a minute with Ty. we havent really talked in a while and after all that has gone on i dont really expect him to want to talk.

"So Ty..."

"So woods.... hows it going?" He smiles at me then glancing down at the floor on hand rubbing the back of his neck. I stand for a second surprised at how friendly he is being.

"Good" i say not wanting to rub in how great my life is going. "You?" I ask

"Okay" he says and without thinking i go over and give him a hug.

"Im sorry" i say

"Me too" he smiles.

After staying there for a few more seconds we head upstairs