The beginning that I wish never happens -1-

"I believe I have the rights to make you talk woman! Now let's make a Deal, you'll stay with me as long as i want you, or I'll make your life a living hell. Now choose, smarty pants"  He said with a sigh.

I scan my surroundings before speaking. I should not agree with this. I should not be in this tragedy. I hate myself!

I look at the ground while fiddling with my fingers, I am nervous as hell. This boy surely can kill someone just by staring.

"I want you to talk!" He said.

I got startled and started gulping the lump on my throat. I am afraid to speak for I may regret it later.

I heard him sigh for the fifth time as he step closer and lowered his level to make eye contact with me. I shuderred at the closeness, and have goosebumps when his breath fanned my face.

"I know that I deserve an answer! So make that pretty lips move!" He demand and i almost trip on my own feet backwards.

"I-i d-don---"

*Plaaak* (slapping sound)

My eyes widen and my mouth drop. He did not. He just. Fucking. Slap. Me. Oh GOD!

I whimper as i touch my right cheek as a tear slid down my eyes. But he just chuckled.

I frown.

"Oh come on, just fucking answer me!" He yelled angrily with his eyes darker than before and his veins popping out from his neck.

I cried as i let myself fall from the ground. "I-i r-really d-don't know" i stuterred as I keep my focus on tje ground with my hand still holding my cheeks.

He groan and i feel him run a hand through his perfect quiff hairdo.

"You know what, fuck it! Just forget it! I see what goes! So listen here you idiot, You choose to be living in Hell so I may say this, You are not that smart I guess" he rambled with an arrogant voice.

He steps more closer and i feel my hair being pulled. Oh please it hurts. I distance my hand from my cheeks and grab ahold of his hands that was pulling my hair.

He continued. "Your my new clown from now on" he pull his hand away and leave me as he walks away.

I clench my fist as I stood up and said "Wait!"

He stops midway and turn around with a smirk on his face. "Yes?" He answered.

This is it Naddie. Be strong, not for yourself but for others! For all them girls! Fight!

"I accept your claim" i said with a proud face. Not the scared Naddie a while ago.

He nods and claps his hands as he walk to where I was. "Goodchoice" he said and slung a hand at my shoulders. "Then better distance yourself from other boys" he leans closer his lips nearly touching my earlobe "Because I am marking you that from now on you are my property"

I almost vomit. Property my arse! NO one owns me! But I fake a smile and nods.

"So see you after class love, i need to go" he hold my face and slam his lips on mine. I want to push him but i act like i like it so I hold his neck and deepen the kiss, i feel him smirking. So did I. I ended our make out session with a bite at his lowerlip.

We pull away and I saw him narrow his eyes at me "I never know your a good kisser, better not go around kissing someone else you hear me?!''

I nod. He's not territorial is he? Ughh.

He waves me goodbye as he stroll away.

I groan and started kicking the pebble near me.

"Fuck!" I cuss.

What did i got myself into? No shit, Sherlock.

---

Thanks! Is it a Thumbs up or Thumbs Down? ☺✌