83. LOVE ME TILL THE END

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next morning Gulf was the first one who woke up. After a heated night, he was so much blushed to even think what happened last night.

For the first time, he topped Mew. And Mew himself allowed him! It a s big thing for him that meeting gave himself like this to gulf.

Gulf look at his other side and saw Mew was sleeping so peacefully and looking like an angel. Gulf saw Mew's body was filled with hickeys, and bite marks everywhere and he himself had many hickeys covered everywhere. He smiled.

Gulf went close to Mew and slowly caressing Mew's head. Mew was in deep sleep but Gulf was looking at Mew with so much love in his eyes.

Gulf was just thanking God and all the angels out there at heaven who were looking at these two love birds in so much love and compassion for giving Mew to him. Gulf was caressing Mew's face gently but Mew woke up.

" You know starring someone in sleep is scary! " Said Mew with closed eyes and smiled.

" I'm not starring at you. I'm starring at my loving and angelic and sexiest husband. Do you have any problem? " Asked Gulf. Mew shook his head and pulled Gulf more close to him and sniff on neck.

" Nope not at all. I'm all yours my love. You can look at me as much hours as you want! " Said Mew and finally opened his eyes ans saw his angelic wifey smiling at him with messy hairs an hickeys all over.

" You are looking so sexy babe. Hickeys all over you.... Just screaming that.. You are only mine! " Said Mew with a wink.

" Look at your body too. Someone has marked you as well last night. " Said Gulf and wink. Mew laughed.

" Yeah yeah someone topped me last night hahaha! " Said Mew and laughed loudly and Gulf laughed too.

" You enjoyed? Is it paining? Is it sore? " Asked Gulf worriedly. Mew shook his head.

" Yes its sore but it's absolutely fine my love. It's worth. I really enjoyed it and only with you I can do bottom. But yeah don't get habitual! I'm not gonna let you be on top me always! " Said Mew with a smirk. Gulf smiled proudly. But somehow he wanted to top again.

" Mew, let's go and take a shower and after that let's video call mom and everyone. I'm missing them so much! After we reach here... We only informed but but I want to talk naa! " Said Gulf.

" As you say my prince! Let's have shower first and then we will video call them! I'm missing babies too! " Said Mew and got up slowly. He was having a bit pain but he knows how to handle such pains.

Mew go up and helped Gulf to get up and picked him up in bridal style. Gulf eyes wide.

" Mewww you don't have to do this! You must be in pain naa! Put me down I can go by myself! " Said Gulf but Mew just shook his head and they went inside the shower.

Mew put Gulf inside the shower and he went outside to take some towels for them. Till then Gulf opened the shower and started washing his body.

The moment he was standing there and thinking about something very deeply, he felt like someone back hugged him and sniffing his neck.

" I see you are in deep thought that you don't even realised when I came back! " Said Mew from behind and licked the earlobe.

" I was thinking about our babies. Is it wrong if we came here and leaving them there..... We have so much work load on mom dad and everyone there. " Said Gulf while washing himself.