81. HONEYMOON

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

When everyone left, Mew and Gulf started packing their clothes and everything needed. As they decided, it will be only one week honeymoon as they also can't live without their kids.

" Baby you seriously saying.... Are you really agreeing on this? I'm not complaining love but I don't want you to be forced because mom said! " Said Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" Boo, I was initially thinking as parent of two kids that's why I wasn't ready. But then if I think as husband, we need it. So please take this thought out of your mind that I'm being forced.

Even I want to go with you! " Said Gulf shyly. Mew went to Gulf and hold him from waist.

" You are so adorable my love! " Said Mew and slowly closed the gap between them. Gulf smiled and circled his hand around Mew's neck and they were just about to kiss when.....

* baby cry sound*

Mew sighed and Gulf giggled and went to Natasha and changed her diaper. Mew went behind Gulf and helped him in feeding and then they continue packing their stuffs.

After packing most of the time Gulf was continuously looking at Type and Natasha. He really don't know how he will stay there without these two angels behind.

" Baby, I know it's tough for us to leave them for few days but now we can't go back to our words. " Said Mew while coming from behind of Gulf and sat with him.

" I know boo.... *sigh* it's just that... I'm gonna miss them. Even for some days still! " Said Gulf sadly.

" I'm gonna miss them too my love. We still can cancel this plan. I can call mom and tell him anything fake reason. Should I? " Said Mew.

" Don't sound to stupid Mew! Don't do this she will be very hurt!!! " Said Gulf in a bursting way. Mew calmed him down.

" Okay okay calm down naaaa~!! " Said Mew in a baby tone and pouted. Gulf sighed and gave a peck on that pout. Mew smiled.

" Let's do the remaining packing?? And then we will sleep here with kids! " Asked Gulf and Mew nodded vigorously and they completed their packing and slept at kids room.

Next morning, Gulf and Mew was all set. Mew's parents came to pick Natasha and Type with them and also to say goodbye and happy journey to meet and gulf and mew.

They hugged each other and mew's mom informed mild and all the boys about this and they came to meet mew and gulf.

" Happy and safe journey my sons! " Said mew's mom excitedly and hugged both the boys. Mew and gulf hugged back.

" Happy honeymoon! Don't be too wild~ " Said Kaownah and Turbo in unison and everyone bursted into laughter. Mew and gulf hugged them too.

" Don't forget to use protection before.... *ahem* I don't want to see Gulf again preggy well actually I can hahahaha! " Said mild and everyone laughed loudly. Mew and gulf was so blushed right now that Gulf's ears turned red.

" Hope you won't come back with a baby in your belly hahaha! " Said champ and Gulf hitted champ on his shoulder.

" Stop teasing my boys! You all are very naughty! " Said mew's dad but continued...

" But yeah don't forget to use condom! " Said mew's dad and everyone bursted into more laughter.

" Dad!!! I thought you are on our side! " Said Mew with a pout. Mew's dad chuckled and hugged both the boys. Mew and gulf hugged back.