80. HAPPINESS OR DUTY?

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Well I have an idea for you both! " Said mew's mom. Everyone look at her with suspicious look.

" And what is it? " Asked Mew with one eyebrows up.

" You both need a break! " Said mew's mom. Mew and Gulf eyes wide in shock!

" Wh... What??? Break?? " Said Gulf in disbelief. Mew's mom nodded. Mew was shocked as well.

" Yes you both need a break. After wedding and giving birth to Natasha you both didn't spent time with each other. You both are so occupied with them. But you both also deserve quality time!

What I was thinking is....Go for honeymoon!!! " Said mew's mom excitedly.

" Mom are you crazy?? Natasha is so small and you are saying us to go somewhere as honeymoon??? " Said Mew shockingly.

" So? Gulf did so many things for you. You also have some responsibility for him as well. Take him somewhere! You can go for honeymoon! And about kids, I will take care of them naa! " Said mew's mom.

" But mom is it too early??? Natasha is so small. She needs us! And type also. For one day it's okay but for many days how can we live without them? And they cannot live with out us as well. " Said Gulf.

" Stop sounding like a old married couple! Natasha and Type is my responsibility now. And you two should go. You two NEED A BREAK! " Said mew's mom.

" Why you being stubborn for all of a sudden? " Asked Mew.

" Because look at your faces. You both are so tired and weak. And so exerted and frustrated. What I want is you to go for a week. Go anywhere you want. Honey will book the tickets and all the arrangements. " Said mew's mom.

" Mom, I'm sorry but I can't. I understand me and Mew is not getting enough time to spend with each other but still mom, I can't accept this. I cant leave them alone. Natasha is too small so is Type. She needs me and Mew. " Said Gulf.

" But son why you take stress when you have me as your mother!? I'm saying naa! I will take care of them.

Listen don't take me wrong but here in your case it's not like you are giving her mother's milk. All the proteins and nourishment we are giving her through powdered milk and other things which doctors recommended. So, I can feed her that milk.

And I can take care of type as well you know that. Mild and champ will help me too. So you both should go! For a week is also good! " Said mew's mom.

" Mom but.... " Said Mew but his dad interrupted.

" Son I guess darling is right. You both should go. I know what Gulf is saying that Natasha is just months baby. But we are here to take care of her and Type as well. You know us. There will be no issues for that.

But look at you two. You both are frustrated. And as parents, we can't see you both like this. So it's better to have a break, what's say? I will do all the arrangements but you two should go for honeymoon. " Said mew's dad. Gulf was in deep thought of that.

" Gulf, my son I'm like your Mom. If I'm saying something, there must be a reason and logic in it! Try to understand and tell us till tomorrow! " Said mew's Mom. Mew was keep looking at Gulf who was in deep thoughts.