75. I'M HERE FOR YOU

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin I have teased you all so much yesterday hahah😂😂❤😍😍

-DISCLAIMER-

For today's update..... Brace your hearts..... Poor heart people caution.

Read at your risk..... If it trigger someone feelings or anything related to update, apologize in advance. Don't read...... Some heartly emotional stuffs ahead.

And it's just a fanfic so anything can happen so I request just go with the flow and no hate please. I just wrote what my imagination world brain told me to write.

Let's begin!!! 🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Come babe we can *sobs* do this! For our baby! Because..... The wait is over! " said Mew and took Gulf out of the car and he immediately went inside the hospital and request for a wheelchair so that Gulf can sit because he was drowning in extreme level pain.

That's obvious that Gulf was having labor pain and Mew was feeling so helpless. It's his first time so it's obvious to get panic even if he also seen videos, read books and and Zee guided too but still.

" Mewww... I'm dying!!! It's hurts arghhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk!!!! " Said Gulf while groaning in pain. Mew was keep caressing Gulf's forehead and he was so hurt to see Gulf in pain.

" My love, my baby, just hold this pain for few moments! Then everything will be fine! Don't say you are dying my love! I'M HERE FOR YOU!. I will die too if you say this! " Said Mew. Those nurses who was taking care of Gulf smiled when they heard what Mew said.

Gulf nodded his head and keep breathing heavily and telling the nurse to do this asap! Mew called Saint and Zee as they are still didn't came.

Mew:- Where the fuck are you saint?????? We need youuuuu!!!! He is in damm pain!!! Do something Saint!!!!!

Saint:- Mew please calm down we are on the way and we will be there soon. Please just few minutes we are very close to hospital now! Calm down everything will be fine.

Mew:- You are saying me to calm down???? Saint!!!! Come fastttt!!!!!!

Saint:- On my way Mew!

Call ended. Mew went to Gulf while mew's mom was keep telling Gulf to take deep breaths. While Type was crying a lot to see his papa screaming and in pain.

" Nnnnggggaaaeeee papa dada cry cry!!! Why papa dada cry cry??? " Said Type while crying so hard. Mew immediately hugged Type. He is still a kid and he can never see his papa in pain.

" Type calm down! Papa will be fine soon! Be with dada! Dada need you Type!! " Said Mew while sobbing. Type hugged Mew tightly.

" Type alwayshhh with dada papa!! " Said Type. Mew was keep caressing Type's back to make him calm while standing beside Gulf. It was tough to handle both at same time.

Within minutes, Saint and Zee came while discussing Gulf 's case with other doctors. Mew immediately ran towards doctors and Zeesaint.

" Saint Zee please!!!! Do something he is.... He is crying in pain *sobs* I can't see him like this Saint, I beg you do something!!! " Said Mew panickly. Saint nodded and patted at Mew's shoulder.

" He is our responsibility now Mew. Trust us. We are doctors and nothing will be wrong with both. Just believe on us.

Nurse take Gulf to the OT... Now! (Operation theatre). " Said Saint and nurse took Gulf to the Operation room. Mew was still holding Gulf's hand.