74. WAIT IS OVER

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

After all the guests left, Mew already decided to extend their wedding night as Gulf is in now on 6th month and they can't.... *ahem* well, for Mew, he can wait for a little while.

And mainly, wedding night doesn't only meant for making love, it actually meant that now the one you love becomes yours completely and you celebrate it together. And there are other ways to celebrate too. This is what Mew was keep saying to Gulf.

But for Gulf, this was hurting. He can see Mew really wants it but he is helpless. He was regretting to get married at pregnancy time but Mew was not thinking this at all. All he want is Gulf, not his body.

" Baby?? Please tell me what us going on inside your head?? " Asked Mew. Gulf just shook his head.

" Baby, I beg you! We are husbands now! Please tell me, are you still upset what Kaownah said? " Asked Mew and Gulf nodded slowly. Mew Sighed and chuckled.

" Oh my baby! Don't think about it too much... Listen, I didn't married you for your body! I married you because.... I love you. I love you with all my hearts. So please I'm not at all thinking about it. And I'm not upset by you as well... Please baby understand this! " Said Mew and hugged Gulf from back. Gulf smiled blushingly.

" Mew..... But I can see you want it. And not only you anyone would want it after marriage this night is the most beautiful moment. And because of my pregnancy, we can't. " Said Gulf.

" Baby, I know it's most beautiful moment but I can wait for it. We can wait for it. After delivery when you will be fine, we will celebrate it for sure! Trust me and please be happy naaaa! " Said Mew with a pout. Gulf smiled and peck on that pout.

" I love you Mew. I love you so much hubby! " Said Gulf and blushed hard. Mew's eyes wide in shock.

" What did you just called me?? " Asked Mew shockingly. Gulf chuckled and shook his head.

" It was just one time.... Not every time! Your loss if you didn't heard. I'm not gonna repeating it. " Said Gulf and winked. Mew pouted again.

" Pleasshhhh na na na na! I want to hear it again naaa!! " Said Mew in a baby tone. Gulf smiled and pulled Mew closed.

" I love you hubby! " Whispered Gulf in mew's ear. Mew smiled because it was so special for him! Gulf called him hubby.

" I love you too my wifey! " Said Mew. Gulf chuckled and hitted Mew in his shoulder playfully and they hugged each other.

" Well I have no hearts to interrupt this newly wedded lovey dovey couple but.... I want to ask, let's go home? We want to welcome you as our son-in-law as well Gulf! " Said mew's mom and mew's dad chuckled.

" Yes mom we should leave, Gulf is also tired, he need rest! " Said Mew and helped Gulf to get up. And after everyone left, they also left dor their house.

At MewGulf house,

Gulf was very tired and feeling nauseous. As Mew was also tired and Type already slept at his grandpa's arm.

The moment they entered, all the servants were welcoming Gulf and Mew with handmade bouquets.

" Congratulations master Mew and master Gulf. We are so glad you both get married. We are not that rich to bought expensive gifts and bouquet, so he just made handmade bouquets for you both. " Said Denmark and others nodded and showed the bouquets to them.