73. WEDDING PARTY (special guests)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*looooooooooooooooooong update again*

Let's welcome our special guests!!! 😍😍😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

After the beautiful wedding, At evening,

" Ladies and gentlemen, let me take the honour to welcome

" Ladies and gentlemen, let me take the honour to welcome.... Newly wedded couple...... Mr. And Mr. Jongcheevevat. " Said Kaownah and Mild together and everybody clapped. Champ was standing with Gulf and helped him to walk and Mew helped him from other side.

Mew and Gulf took their seats and now, it's time for the best man to give their speeches for their besties.

Mild decided to say first.....

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen, today I'm here as my best friend's best man

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen, today I'm here as my best friend's best man. " Said mild proudly.

" Don't you think you should maid of honour?? Suits you more actually hahaha!! " Said Gulf and everyone bursted into laughter.

" Gulffff!!! Let me concentrate! Start by introducing yourself and share how I'm connected with the groom. Don't forget to thank the groom for asking me to be his best man. *wink*

I would like to thank you all for attending this blessed event today! I have the honour of acting as Best Man tonight and am thrilled that I am with these two wonderful people as they begin this new chapter in their lives.

Mew and Gulf have each walked many miles to be here together today, and this wedding is a joy to behold. I can speak for everyone in this room when I say we all wish you the happiness that you deserve. We are so glad that you have found one another, and this day is a reminder that the best is yet to come. Congratulations, my brother Gulf and my brother-in-law Mew hahahahhaah! (Everyone bursted in laugher. )

Well I still remember the playground, me and Gulf met for the first time and.... I was about to hit by a car but... Gulf ran towards me and saved my life that day. We were so small but still..... He saved me. I'm standing here only *heavy breath* because of him. And that day I decided that he will be my brother!