69. I NEED YOU

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Within minutes, Mild came and he immediately went to Gulf and hugged him. Gulf hugged tightly and cried on Mild's shoulder.

" What is going on Gulf? Why yous re crying so much? It's not good for you! Please tell me did Mew said anything?? What happened Gulf tell me I'm scaring to death! " Said mild worriedly.

" I don't want to get marry with Mew. " Said Gulf. Mild eyes wide in shock.

" What????? Gulf tell me what happened exactly! Don't come on a conclusion! Act mature you are not a kid now!! " Said mild stressfully.

" I DIDN'T CAME ON A CONCLUSION LIKE A KID MILD!!! MEW BETRAYED ME!!!! " Shouted Gulf in anger and tears. Mild hugged Gulf and make him calm.

" Okay okay let's go home and we will talk there. Type is also there. Come. " Said Mild and took Gulf with him home.

Mew was keep calling Gulf and finding him everywhere near house but Gulf didn't picked. Mew thought he must be near only but he wasn't. He knew one place where Gulf can go...

Mew called mild but mild didn't picked as well because he was busy with Gulf to make him calm. So, Mew immediately went to Mild's condo.

At Mild's condo,

Mild helped Gulf to lay on bed while Gulf was sobbing in pain. This pain was both, pregnancy pain and betrayal pain. Mild can't see Gulf like this. It hurts badly.

Champ came with a glass of water and gave it to Gulf. Gulf have it and he was just keep looking at ceiling. Type was sleeping at that time. He was taking his noon nap.

" Gulf please for the sake of God tell me what happened?? " Asked Mild worriedly. Gulf started sobbing hats and told the whole story to mild champ. They were shocked as hell.

" Uncle???? Like seriously??? He... Omg!!!! This is...... Gulf please calm down and hold up! Marky he got raped that night? " Asked mild. Champ ruffled his hairs frustratingly.

" They all decided not to even tell me *sobs* . I'm not feeling well mild. Please *sobs* I beg you help me! Save me I'm feeling like I'm gonna die!!! " Said Gulf and bursted into tears. Mild bursted too and hugged gulf.

" Don't think this Gulf! Nothing is gonna happen! Please just calm down! " Said mild. Suddenly they heard a knock at door. Champ went and opened the door and saw..... Mew was standing there with teary eye.

" Is he here? " Said Mew. Champ only nodded and sighed.

" Mew, what you did was completely wrong! You and uncle shouldn't have did this! He is on 6th month and taking a lot of stress! It's not even safe for him! " Said champ.

" I know I'm sorry everything just went quick. I didn't even get time to explain him. Can I talk with him? " Asked Mew.

" He is not stable Mew. It's up to you to talk or not! " Said champ. Mew just went inside and ran to the room where Gulf was sobbing and drinking water and mild was caressing his back.

" Mew? " Said Mild and Gulf look at the door where Mew was standing with swelled eyes.

" GET OUT!!!! " shouted Gulf in anger.

" Please Gulf listen to me! Whatever you heard, let me explain. My intension wasn't wrong and nor dad! Give me one chance!!!! I NEED YOU! " Said Mew begging way. Gulf shook his head.