67. HIDE THIS FROM YOU

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍🥺

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next day, everyone woke up and got freshed and met in the farmhouse lawn where uncle Gem has arranged a breakfast for everyone.

As usual, Gulf was feeling sick in morning and Mew helped him. Mew asked help from uncle Gem to cook some healthy and light for Gulf.

Everyone came to the lawn and took seats. Mild, turbo was walking like penguins and MewGulf noticed that. Also hickeys all over neck. Mild and Turbo was trying to hide it but can't.

" Seems like someone had a rough night! " Said Gulf teasingly. Mew and uncle gem chuckled. Mild face was red and he sat but he only knows... His lower part was damn sore and painful.

Same applies to Turbo as well. Last night, they boyfriends show them what happen when you decide to celebrate alone. They regret now.

" Well, I hope the beds of my farmhouse are still in good condition. You all didn't broked it! " Said uncle gem. Champ, Kaownah Mew and Gulf laughed loudly.

" Uncleeee stop teasing naaaaa!!! " Said Mild and Turbo in unison.

" Okay I will not but some marks on your neck is screaming something else! " Said uncle gem. They all had a fresh morning with a lot of giggles and laughter.

" Well eat something you all! My chefs have cook special things for you all and healthy for Gulf. Have fun. I will be back! " Said uncle gem and he left.

" So.... How many rounds you all have??? " Asked Mew while looking at Mild and Turbo.

" 4 - 6! As I remember! " Said Champ while showing a dramatic action of thinking. Mild hit him with elbow.

" Hahaha nice!! And you?? " Asked Mew again.

" Maybe 5! " Said Kaownah and stretched his arms and yawned dramatically.

" Shut upppp!!!! " Shouted Mild and Turbo to Champ and Kaownah. Gulf giggled so much but then he stopped when the baby inside was kicking.

" Haha even my baby enjoyed to hear what uncles did last night! " Said Gulf cutely. Everyone smiled when they heard that baby was kicking. It's beautiful.

" Gulf you need something? Any med? " Asked Mild. Mew clenched his fist but controlled. Gulf shook his head.

" No Mild. I'm absolutely fine! Mew gave me my meds at morning! I'm fine.... Also you are not even in a condition to walk so just sit and relax! " Said Gulf and winked. Mew smiled when Gulf showed in front of his friends that Mew is so caring.

" Well, now Mew..... Start the preparation for your wedding. It's 6th month already. Get marry before delivery as you both planned! " Said Champ. Mew and Gulf blushed and nodded.

" Yeah me and mom dad are starting from today only. Let's hope everything to go well! " Said Mew. Everyone nodded.

" Everything will be perfect Mew! Have faith! You both deserve each other and destiny let you both met! " Said Kaownah. Mew smiled.

" That's really sweet of you K! " Said Mew and Gulf nodded too.

" I'm so glad that my brother is getting married. I always wanted Gulf to get settled and I'm happy that Mew, you came into his life! " Said Mild.