Part 1

Finally, it's Election Day.

Every day since I could read I watched the news. Russia, Ukraine, Iraq, all of them are always in some war, which they talk about most of the time. And in my Harvard politics class we always talk about what goes on in the news, I always can answer questions about anything in those discussions, because of my "excessive" news watching. But those foreign country things I don't really like. The best thing on the news is the presidential campaigns Now that I am eighteen I can finally vote, its November 2020, and my whole life of news watching leads to today.

I pull up to the voting booth in my black SUV, and lump out. I shut the door and start walking to the building, trying to act professional. As I walk to the booth I was so excited I ran in, then hit something... someone.

"Excuse me la-", was all I could say before the person turned around, and it was a guy. And this guy is beautiful. His long brown hair shinned in the light, while his eyes were locked on me. His brown eyes were very attractive, and... oh crap. He's staring at me. I should say something...

"Hi, I'm Gabe", I said.

He started laughing then said, "Hey, I'm Caleb" We shook hands then Caleb said "So, who are you going to vote for?"

I said, "Well not Sarah Palin", using my best impersonation of her.

He started laughing histaricly, and answered using his Sarah Palin voice "But don't you want the white house in Alaska?"

Then we laughed, and he used his regular voice to say, "Just kidding" Then he asked me, "You seem like a guy I want to get to know, want to come over to my house?"

I said "sure, what would we do?"

Caleb said, "We can play Black ops 2 or World of Warcraft, maybe drink some mountain dew?"

I responded with a simple "Sure", trying not to sound super excited. Caleb then gave me his number, put his ballot in the box, and then walked out of the booth. I stared at his beautiful ass as he walked away. His butt was begging for the seams of his jeans to burst with its contents. WIth this image in my head I smiled, shut the curtain, punched in my vote and walked to my car.

I slammed the door shut and drove to my apartment; I jumped out of the car and jogged inside. I switched into my mountain dew shirt and jeans and found my cellphone. I dialed Caleb's number, and started breathing fast... But then he answered.

"Hello this is Caleb", my phone said.

"Hey Caleb, its Gabe from the voting booth."

Caleb said "Oh, Hi, come over when you want, my house is behind the ice-cream place, 3rd house on the right."

"Ok", I said, "be there soon".

I grabbed a pack of 12 mountain dew cans and headed over to Caleb's apartment. As I walked up to the door, Caleb opened it. He smiled and said "Hey come on in".

So I walked through the door and his apartment was awesome! It had Doctor who, Game of thrones, World of Warcraft, Black ops and so much more. Posters of these things and collectable items. In the middle of the room was a pull out couch with a mini fridge, facing a giant TV looked up with a ps3, xbox1, and a pc.

"This is an epic place Caleb!!!", I said.

"Thanks, I know", Caleb said.

I was looking around his room then he said, "What game do you want to play?"

I said, "Black ops 2 zombies"?

Caleb put the disc in the ps3 and handed me a controller. I found my account, and he logged into is, then we started killing some zombies. First we started out by playing Kino Der Toten and Derise, then we eventually played on Call of the dead and Shang ri la.

Both of us had mountain dew by our side, and would chug it inbetween rounds. Once into the game we both were an aweosme team! I got the Ray gun mark II, while Caleb got the Galil and Fmas. Runing all over the map,Caleb and I would get perks, change weapons then kill thoes waves of undeaad!

It was the end of our 6th or 7th match on zombies when we realized it was dark outside. Caleb checked his phone and it said it was 11:30. He said, "Wow it's late." I said "I better go, I should be home." Then Caleb asked, "Do you just want to crash here?" My mind exploded, I said, "sure", trying to hold my excitement in.

Then he asked me "couch bed or floor?" I answered, "Wherever you want me to go". He then said, "We can both fit on the couch bed.

He then pulled off his shirt and left to go get a blanket.

When he walked away all I could think of was his chest and arms, he was pretty muscular, and his skin was very pale. Almost vampire like, I laughed then at my own joke. He came back and jumped next to me on the bed. He laid down, and I laid down next to him so that our faces were less than a foot away from each other. I could smell him, he smelt so good. And I could feel warmth radiating from him, and I smiled, he smiled back at me. He then said, "Beware, I move a lot in the night, so I may end up trying to push you off. If that happens you can just push me away."

I said "okay" and laughed. He then gently brushed the back of his hand on my hair. He said, "I like your curls". I laughed and said, "I think your hair is way better." He then says, "Feel it, it's very soft." I lean closer and feel his hair. And oh my gosh, it was so soft and silk like. I just wanted to lay my head on his neck where his hair was... The glistening hair on that carassed his face was brown and was cut so it was the length of his face almost.

Then Caleb said, "Most guys don't do this but can I.... Um... I dont know how to say this... like hold you?" I said, "Sure", and leaned in for a hug, and it felt so, like romantic, our chests together and our hearts beating next to one another. We stay in the hug for a little while, because I both think we kind of enjoy it, then he nudges my shoulder and I turn over.

He presses his body against mine, and then our legs intertwine. Caleb then wraps is arms around my chest, and he holds my hands, gently stroking them. Our bodies lay together, and I am happy. I feel safe and warm with me in his embrace, as I fall asleep.