64. PARTY PLANNING

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Like seriously?? I can't even drink anything except juices and you are saying to have a party?? And above this... Bachelorette? And I look so ugly and fatty fatty! " Said Gulf and pouted. Mew chuckled and everyone face palmed.

" Come on Gulf!!! You will drink juice and and we will drink for your sake hahahaha!! " Said Champ and everyone laughed. Gulf pouted.

" Well, I love this idea too!! Let's have a Bachelorette party!! How about tomorrow??? " Said Mew and everyone nodded.

" I will take care of Type so you all can enjoy! Have fun boys! " Said mew's mom and winked. Everyone nodded. Gulf and Mew thanked mom.

" Well, Mew don't think that we will let you celebrate your Bachelorette party with Gulf! " Said Mild and look at Turbo and they both smirked evilly.

Mew, Gulf, Champ, Kaownah were very shocked. They have plan something for this!?

" What... Do you mean by that?? " Asked Mew shockingly. Mild and Turbo chuckled evilly.

" Bachelorette party will be celebrated separately! " Said Mild. Everyone eyes wide in shock.

" Whaaaaaaaaatttttt???? " Said everyone in unison. Mew was damm shocked. Mew's mom laughed loudly in this idea. While Type was busy playing with his teddy.

" Yes you heard right. Bachelorette party will be celebrated separately. I can say in two teams! " Said Turbo. Kaownah look at Turbo shockingly.

" Well don't be shocked! Me and Turbo has planned that we all will be separate in two teams....

Team 1 :- Me, Turbo, Gulf.

Team 2.:- Mew, Champ, Kaownah

And both the teams will not will be involved in other team's party. How's it?? " Said Mild excitedly.

" NOT FAIRRRRRRR!!!!!" Shouted Mew, Champ, kaownah in unison. Gulf smiled evilly.

" I like the idea!!! I'm in! " Said Gulf. Mild and turbo went to Gulf and hugged him from both sides. All the boyfies there pouted.

" We don't like that idea at all!!!! Right boys?? " Said Mew and Champ, Kaownah nodded.

" Oh come on!! We always live with you. Just for once we are saying that you will celebrate yours and we will celebrate ours simple! " Said Turbo. Gulf nodded.

" But Mild turbo, Gulf is pregnant and he needs me right baby?? " Said Mew with puppy eyes. Gulf smirked and shook his head.

" Who said I need you? I have Mild and Turbo to take care of me! Right guys? " Said Gulf with a smirk and Mild, Turbo nodded vigorously.

Mew, Champ and Kaownah look at each other and sighed. They babies decided to make jealous and 'top' ones want to cancel this plan.

" Fine. We are ready we will celebrate Mew's Bachelorette party and you both will celebrate Gulf 's.

And no one will interrupt in other team. Okay? " Said Champ. Gulf and everyone nodded.

" Fine, tomorrow we will celebrate our Bachelorette party!!! " Said Mew excitedly.

" Yaaayy!! " Said everyone in unison.

" Type alsho want paltyyyyy!!! (Party) " Said Type while holding teddies in his hands.