55. I'M....

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Wait is over!!!! Ready with your screams??? 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩

So, let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Mew I will be just back. " Said Gulf. Mew nodded and took a seat. While Gulf went to washroom to take that pregnancy test with a cross finger.

Hope it will be positive... Please God!!!

Gulf went to the washroom with secretly taking that pregnancy kit with him. Mew didn't noticed as he was so tired to he sat on couch and throw his head to the couch head.

While Gulf was in washroom getting so nervous.......

Please God make it positive.

Let me give all the happiness to Mew which he deserves truly!!!

I have suffered a lot...... Please give me this happiness to experience again...... For giving birth. Give me this beautiful opportunity.

I deserve this..... We deserve this....

Let's do this.....

Gulf took a deeeeep breath and he immediately did the test and waited for the result......... His heart was beating like it will just come out anytime!!! He wasn't able to calm because.... He don't want negative results.

Gulf wasn't able to control..... He wants to be sure ASAP!!!!

Suddenly what Gulf saw....... Was enough to make his eyes teary and legs froze.

Gulf's eyes wide in shock! He felt like he is having 100 + butterflies in his stomach....... He can't believe!!!! It's..... It's......

It's positive

It's positive....... Gulf is pregnant!!!

Gulf started dancing in the washroom and jumped happily and immediately bursted into tears happily. He immediately texted me
mild.... And only just one word....

" Positive! "

Gulf immediately shut his phone so that no one will disturb him! Gulf went out from the bathroom and saw a marker. He get an idea to tell Mew about this.

Gulf came back to the living room where Mew was telling all the servants to work properly and everything should be perfect and all were nodded sincerely.

" Mewww can you come here?? " Said Gulf shyly. Mew told them to go and went to Gulf and hold his waist and pulled Gulf closed.

" What happened my love? Is everything okay?? You seem suspicious today!! I really want to ask what is going on with you?? " Said Mew suspiciously. Gulf just show his wrist. Mew look at it confusingly.