54. FIRST DAY AT NEW HOME

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So, let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

And finally....... The day has come.... Mew, Gulf and Type will gonna live together. Since morning everyone was busy with their work.

Gulf, Mild were busy in final packing, while Champ and Type was busy in packing his toys and other things.

Mew and his mom were busy in the new house arrangements while Mew's dad were busy to check out the whole area is safe for his sons and grandson or not also his dad had called some of his trusted people to be work as servants and maid at Mew's new house.

His dad arrange those servants who were well qualified and also check their background too before giving them this job to do. He cant any risk when it comes to Mew and Gulf... And of course his grandson.

It's is positive. Everything is safe and perfect. And those servants and maids were ready to work honestly.
Mew has arranged a party today at his new house and just called his two special best friends. Mew's mom help in that arrangements.

Mew told his parents to stay here so that he can go and pick Gulf and Type and luggages too. He already called Gulf and told him to come down so that they can leave early. Soon, Mew reached to Mild's condo and he saw...... Mild was hugging Gulf and champ was hugging Type.

Mew parked his car and went to them. Type saw Mew and ran towards him and hugged so tightly.

" Dadaaaaaaa!!!! " Shouted Type happily. Mew bend down and hugged type. Gulf and everyone smiled at them.

" Missed me baby? " Asked Mew to Type. Type nodded vigorously. Mew giggled.

" Ready to live with dada??? " Asked Mew. Type nodded again and hugged Mew. Mew waved everyone and went there to hug his love and Mild Champ.

" Thank you for allowing me to take something very precious from you. And I promise to keep them happy always! " Said Mew. Champ nodded.

" We trust you on this Mew. And we know you will have the best days of your life now. Best of luck to three of you to start a new life now. Or maybe four.... " Said mild and giggled. Gulf punched mild on shoulder and got blushed.

Mew got confused. He didn't get what mild meant. And why Gulf blushed on this..... To whom mild was mentioning was became a mystery for them. But Mew decided to ask Gulf later.

" Guys, come on get in we are getting late and you both, after noon come to our home. As Gulf told Champ has some office work to do so....meet us after noon. I have arranged a home welcoming party so be on time naaa.... Okay?? " Asked Mew. Mild and Champ nodded.

" Wow partyyy sure Mew. Don't worry we will be there on time! " Said mild excitedly. Mew nodded and picked all the luggages and put it inside his jeep car which he bought today for the shifting.

Gulf turned around to mild and champ who was looking like a parents to Gulf. Gulf was so overwhelmed today that he has to left them.....

" Mild, champ... Even if I have said this a lot of time, still.... I have never get tired to say thank you to both of you. For giving me and Type a new life.

Because of you both, we are living. And don't think I'm going far away from you. You can come whenever you both want and we will come too! " Said Gulf with an happy tears in his eyes. Mew went to Gulf and patted his shoulder.