52. FAMILY TIME TOGETHER

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*looooooong update*

This chapter is a mixture of sweet also😍😍 shocking also🤯🤯. So get ready for a ride of emotions! 🥺🤩😂🤯

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next morning when Type woke up he saw, Gulf was sleeping so peacefully beside him and his papa look so beautiful always. Type smiled and caressed his papa cheeks. Gulf smiled when he felt small hands are touching his cheeks.

" Good morning my baby. " Said Gulf with a smile.

" Good morning papa! " Said Type and yawned so cutely. Gulf pulled Type and hugged him. This is their normal morning routine. Suddenly both heard, mild and champ entered with shouting way.... As usual.

" Good morning boys!!!! " Said Champ and jumped in the bed and lay beside Type. Mild jumped on Gulf like always playfully and Type was laughing so much. He always enjoy this.

" Good morning unclo mii unclo chaa!!! " Said Type and they all shared a beautiful morning family hug. This 4 are just unbreakable but in few days, this moment will gonna be missed.

" Who wants nuttela sandwiches??? " Said Mild. Type raised his small hands up.

" Meeeeeee!!!! " Said Type. Gulf shook his head. Mild always spoiled Type. Mild sat and bend in a position to carry Type on shoulder and Type immediately hopped to Mild's shoulder.

" Alert alert...we have a mission!!!Attack Nutella sandwich!!! Ready officer?? To attack those yummy Nutella sandwich enemies!!! But before...let's brush and get readyyy!!! " Said Mild in a playful tone.

" Yesssshhhhhhh!!! " Said Type and pointed toward to give orders to move ahead. Mild nodded.

" Here we gooooo wwrooomm!!! " Said Mild and took Type outside. Gulf and champ giggled. Their morning routine are so patent. Champ hugged Gulf. Because he was very emotional since yesterday as Mew said now they are moving out.

" Gulf, we are gonna miss you both a lot. Such beautiful moments, we don't know we will get or not! " Said Champ and sobbed a little. Gulf shook his head.

" We are gonna miss this moment too champ. I have no words left to thank you both for everything you did for us especially for Type. The time he was in my belly, I lost hope to live, but you can Mild came into my life and gave us a new life.

If I'm living today, all because of you both! " Said Gulf with a smile. Champ smiled and nodded.

" Gulffff champpppp freshenn uppp!! I'm making breakfast and then we have to leave also!!! " Shouted Mild from outside like a mom. Gulf and Champ chuckled and got up to do their morning chords.

After finishing, they all took a seat and ate breakfast together.

" So what's the plan?? Where are we going??? " Said Gulf.

" We will go to every place where we always use to go. Every place where have made our memories. Memorable long drives, lunch outside, our GameZone room! " Suggested Mild. Gulf and Type smiled brightly.

" Yaaaayyyyy!!! " Said Type while chewing his sandwiches.

" So let's eat fast and get ready. Tomorrow we will pack your stuffs okay Gulf?? " Asked Mild. Gulf nodded happily and they ate breakfast and immediately went to take shower and get ready.