myths

"And cut!", the director yelled. They had just finished filming another BrainPop video on Ancient Greece.
Tim had always thought it was a tad peculiar on how at the end of filming every video, his and Moby's hands would end up brushing against each other.He shook it off though, there could be no way that his co-worker could ever like him. He was only a friend. Right?
Although it had his mind wandering to places it had never went before. Daydreaming about how his and Moby's lips would intertwine like they were made to fit together. Fantasizing about how they would grow old together and nothing would get in their way.
Why was he thinking like this? He couldn't imagine what his parents would think if they ever found out their perfect son was thinking this way. It was absurd!
But, it wasn't real was it? He couldn't possibly be in-love with a boy! Especially his best friend and co-worker.
He had spoke with his therapist about this. They had said that it was normal and that his parents were wrong about how they perceived the "(insert homophobic slur here)".
But Tim loved his parents. He believed everything they had said to him since he was 17. He was 17 when he finally found out about Santa. Of course not everything Tim's parents taught him were just silly myths. Like math, reading, science, history,you name it. The history videos were always so fascinating for Tim.
Tim would always drag his parents to the museums.
When he was around 14, his parents allowed him to stay with his grandparents in Greece for the summer. That summer was the most remarkable experience of his life. Of course it was. That was where he met him.