50. YOU ARE MINE!🔞

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

*looooooooong smut ahead*

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content.
Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

For the hungry peeps like me..

After such chaos...ready for some.....*cough* never mind.....😂😂💕💕

Let's begin🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Baby please, can we make love now??? I can't hold myself now!! " Said Mew with a pout. Gulf chuckled.

" As if..... If I say don't and you will not right? " Said Gulf sarcastically and they both giggled.

" No chance! " Said Mew and smirked. Gulf giggled.

" YOU ARE MINE BABY..... ONLY MINE!!! " said Mew. Gulf nodded.

" Yes daddy I'm yours and only yours and you are mine daddy. " Said Gulf in a bit husky tone. Mew smirked.

" Of course my baby! " Said Mew with a beautiful smile which make Gulf feels butterflies in his stomach, he can't take this anymore. Gulf pushed Mew to the bed roughly and straddle him with a sensuous expression . Mew look at Gulf with one eyebrow up.

" Baby wha..... " Said Mew but Gulf interrupted.... Not with words, but with his juicy and plumpy lips. Gulf started kissing Mew with so much passion and a little rough.

Mew pulled Gulf more close and they kissed each other and sucked each other mouth. Mew was caressing Gulf's hairs sensually. Mew deepened the kiss when Gulf was sucking his lips. Tongues were having a fight inside for dominance and of course, Mew won.

Gulf pulled Mew up and unbutton himself as fast as he can. Mew was a bit shocked by this.... Something is weird here. Gulf never do this.

(A/N:- Hmm something is fishy here 🤔🤔😂😂😉😉😉)

Gulf after unbuttoning Mew, pushed him back and started kissing at neck and bite it. Mew can't help but he moaned softly because he was loving this for the first time... He can see a bold and dominant Gulf.

But Mew wants to take control like always. He tried to push Gulf so that he can hover him but Gulf pushed him and started sucking at neck and slowly.... Slowly to the chest. Mew was feeling something weird here.

" Baby.... Let me take the control na!!! " Said Mew. Gulf just shook his head and started sucking again. Gulf immediately unzipped Mew's jeans and let the member come out which was hard like rock. Gulf was not at all talking just busy with the business and started stoking that hard rock member.

" Baby... Let me kiss you moree!! Come here naaaa baby~! " Whinnied Mew. Gulf shook his head in response and gave some little kitty licks on the head of that hardened member.

Mew threw his head to the pillow and closed his eyes. This is so good. Gulf started licking the member and slowly took that member into his mouth.

Mew moaned because this is so unexpected. Gulf started giving pleasure while sucking that member so nicely that Mew can feel the warmth of Gulf's mouth.

" Ahhh yess baby~!! Just like that... Take it moree..... Ahh shit!!! Your warm mouth is taking me so nicley~!! Mmhmm~! " Moaned Mew. Gulf hummed in response which new really liked it because that vibration is sooo gooood.