49. LOVE ALWAYS WINS!!

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin with the other suspense......let not tease my readers more hehe!!! 😚😚😂😂

***---***---***---***---***---***

* gun bullet fired sound*

* everyone there became silent and time stopped nobody was able to move form their place *

" Gulf!!!!!!!!!!! " Shouted Mew and everyone out there but then they all saw....

One of the cop jumped in front of Gulf and saved him but get fired by the bullet in the shoulder. That cop fell on the floor while holding his shoulder.

Gulf got saved!!!!

" Thank you officer for saving my life!! " Said Gulf. Cop nodded and hissed in pain.

Some cops helped that injured cop and Others went to Puifai and pointed gun towards her. Puifai was in a complete shock that she was about to kill Mew. She throw the gun and raised her hands as if, she surrender herself. Females cops went to her and cuffed her hands roughly.

Mew immediately ran towards Gulf and hugged him tightly.

" ARE YOU CRAZY???? WHAT IF YOU WOULD GET THAT BULLET??? YOU THINK I WOULD EVEN LIVE??? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO SAVE ME??? " Shouted Mew and bursted into tears.

" Because I love you Mew and I can't imagine my life without you that's why I did this. I'm sorry! " Said Gulf and he bursted into tears and they both fell while melting into each warm embrace. Mew's parents ran towards Gulf and hugged him.

" Son you ok??? " Asked Mew's mom in a cracking crying voice. Gulf nodded.

" Yes mom I'm fine. " Said Gulf and he hugged her. For the first time he felt like God has sent mew's mom as her own mom. He can feel that mom's love.

" Thank you son. You truly proved that you really love our son. For him you risked your life without even thinking for a second. " Said mew's dad with some tears and hugged Gulf tightly.

While, Puifai and everyone were looking at them. Puifai looked down apologetically. She realised whatever she was doing was so worst for everyone. Her mom said right..... She destroyed everything but Gulf saved it with his master plan.

Mew got up and grabbed Gulf's hand and pulled him towards puifai. He interwined his hand with Gulf's while looking at puifai.

" This is the actual power of love which you will never understand Puifai because....LOVE ALWAYS WINS!! Your cheap games are over. " said Mew while looking at her. Puifai look down.

" You deserve this. You at your parents, they are extremely hurt and ashamed because of you. They are so broken right now! Only because of you! " Said Gulf. Puifai look at her parents who were crying mess while looking at puifai.

" You are right Gulf. I deserve this. I apologize for whatever I did but I deserve this. " Said Puifai apologetically.

" Cops, please take her away! The legal formalities I will come and do in the police station. Just.... Take her away from our eye sight. " Said Puifai's dad. Puifai bursted into tears but she deserves this hate.

Those cops nodded and pulled Puifai out of that hotel and they all went to the police station. Now only, Puifai's parents, mew's parents and Mew Gulf, mild left.