First Chapter

*Warning this story contains topics that are for adults eyes only*

*Do not read if you are not intrested in a good old fashion spanking story*

*Note: Might have bad grammar and spelling mistakes*

I held my head low, I didnt want to look at him. I knew what I've done was bad, and I was sorry, I really was, and it wasnt even MY fault this time. I knew that my parents would be mad about this, hopefully they would understand, but I doubted that. A gentle push in my back was the sign that it was time to go, I walked as slow as possible, I just wanted to hide, I felt so embarressed. I kept looking down on the street as we walked, he told me to turn to the right, when I saw the building I did the opposite turn, trying to get out from this, he grabbed my arm "dont even think about it" he said and pulled me inside the building. I almost tripped when he pushed me inside the elivator, he pushed the button, my heart pounded hard and I had a big lump in my throat. The elivator stoped and we went out, the first thing I saw was a policeman, the security guy and the policeman talked a little, I didnt listen to what they said, I felt like it was not important, the policeman took my hand and walked me to his office, I didnt feel like struggling, because I knew it would only make things worse. The police man talked to me, I could see his lips moving but I couldnt hear anything, he stood up and walked out from the office. He was gone for about an hour, when he came back he stood at the door waiting for something, I assumed he was waiting for me, so I got up and walked out from the office. He layed a hand on my shoulder and directed me to where we were going, we walked into a huge room with lots of different couches and chairs, it looked kinda cozy, he said I was allowed to sit where ever I wanted, I replied that I didnt want to sit. He left and I went to one of the walls and leaned against it, 20 min later the door opened again I quickly looked down on the floor, I heard footsteps coming closer, the door closed and everything went quiet. I heard the footsteps again, my heart started beating faster as someone approached, I recognized those shoes I sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and two fingers pulled up my face "why" Sauli asked. He looked very dissapointed, Adam stood next to him, he looked more mad than dissapointed. Sauli took my hand and led me to one of the couches that was placed there, it was a leather couch, it smelled new and it was very comfy and it was the same kind that we had at home. Sauli sat down on my left side and Adam sat down on my right. We where quiet for a while, I played with my fingers, I was nervouse and ashamed. Sauli turned towards me and broke the silence "why did you do it?" I didnt want to answer, he pulled me into his lap and held me "you can tell us, we love you" I glanced over at Adam who still seemed mad "no" I replied. Sauli kissed the back of my neck "what do you mean with no" he asked softly in my ear. I shook my head and showed that I didnt wanted to talk with them about what had happened. Adam looked at me, this time he seemed sad, but I still didnt want to tell them what was going on "son, either we'll talk about this here, or at home. Its your choice" Adam said with a low voice. He moved a little closer and opened his arms inviting me for a hug, I doubted at first but then I crawled up in his arms, he hugged me hard and rubbed my back. Tears started coming down on my cheek, he loosened the hug a little and wiped the tears away "you know I love you, right?" he asked and kissed my forhead. I nodded as a response, Sauli came closer he whispered something in Adams ear. Adam nodded, pulled me up a little and carried me away to the car. Sauli walked before us and had already started the car, Adam opened the back door and sat down with me still in his arms. I felt so sleepy, but I didnt wanted to sleep, not now, but I couldnt keep my eyes open, "its okay sweetie, sleep" Adam said as he kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.