45. GAME OF TRUST/BETRAY

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*loooooooooong update*

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" M..... Mew? " Said Gulf with a shocking expression on his face. Gulf saw Mew and a girl standing very close to each other.

Mew eyes wide when he saw Gulf at the office. He was so shocked with the fact that... Gulf saw them in this position in which Gulf can misunderstood.

" B... Baby?? Wh..... Why you came here??? I mean... Shit... I... " Mew was so shocked that he wasn't even able to say anything. Mew pushed Puifai abruptly.

" Oh...I shouldn't be here then. Is this the reason you were not picking up my calls??? I called you 50 above times Mew! I guess.... You are so busy. I should not disturb you. " Said Gulf in a sad and anger mixed tone. He never imagined in his life that.... Mew was cheat on him.

" Baby..... It's not what it looks like please... Let me explain!! " Said Mew scariedly. Puifai saw this situation can be useful for her. She used it with an idea.

" Oh hello, you must be Gulf right? Hi, I'm Puifai, mew's soon to be wife! And sorry about that actually, he is very horny and he loves to kiss me sooo, We were... Umm hope you don't mind! " Said Puifai with a smirk. Gulf eyes wide when he heard 'soon to be wife' .

" Wife?? Marriage?? Mew.... You..
You are cheating on me??? You didn't told me about marriage! " Shouted Gulf. Mew look at Puifai with a death glare and went to Gulf.

" No baby please I can explain. Let me explain everything. Actually what happened is..... " Mew was about to tell him everything but Gulf interrupted.

" Nothing is left to explain Mew. Sorry to disturb your time with her. I thought and trusted you that you told me everything about her but... You didn't told me about marriage. You betrayed me Mew. I will never gonna forget this!! " Said Gulf sadly but then......

Gulf started laughing and clapped his hands. Mew and Puifai look at Gulf confusingly. Gulf smirked evilly and went to puifai while giving slow claps to her stupidness. Puifai look at him with one eyebrow up.

" Hah! What you think?? I will say this to Mew?? Haha such a poor girl you are. I feel pity for your idiotic shitty mind.

Well, even if you try to make me feel like Mew is betraying me, you can never. Because my love is more than your evil idiotic mind.

In the GAME OF TRUST/BETRAY, I have full TRUST on Mew because what he has did for me, was unexplainable. If he really wants to leave me.... He would have leave me earlier.

And about you Puifai, try as much as you can, Mew can never be yours because BITCH, HE IS ALREADY MINE! " Said Gulf proudly with a smirk. Mew gave a proud smile towards Gulf. He was so relief and proud that Gulf trust him rather than..... trusting what he saw.

Puifai sighed and look at Gulf with full of anger. Mew went to Gulf and pulled him closed by grabbing the shoulder.

" Wait and watch, Gulf Kanawut!! I will snatch him from you one day. And you will be the one who will leave him!!! That's a promise..... Because in this GAME OF TRUST/BETRAY......I always will be on side of BETRAY. " Said puifai angrily and went outside of the office. Mew and Gulf look at her while she left. Mew turned to Gulf and hugged him from waist.

" Thank you for believing me baby. I thought for a second, you will..... " Said Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" I trust you and your love for me Mew. So today it doesn't affect me! " Said Gulf. Mew smirked and leaned in to kiss but Gulf leaned back.