44. WITCHY MOVE

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list 💕😘

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" I want your son! You will be ruined now Mew! " Said Puifai. Mew clenched his fist.

" I said..... GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! " Shouted Mew in anger.

" Oh come on baby!! I'm not gonna because now..... It time to play
some WITCHY MOVE! " said puifai evilly. Mew and his parents look at her confusingly.

" What do you mean by WITCHY MOVE?? " Asked Mew's dad. Puifai chuckled and showed some papers to them.

" Well well well..... I guess you all don't remember.... Eat some almonds it will help to sharpen memory of yours. For now I will help you....So let give a flashback...... And remind you something.....

/ flashback turns those days 6 years before.... When Puifai and his parents came for holidays and stayed at Mew's house. /

Puifai was sitting with Mew very closely and trying to touch his thighs but Mew was getting so awkward because of this that he was trying to jerk Puifai's hands.

Puifai whinnied like a annoying kid which was fake because she want some family member to see her. Suddenly Puifai's mom saw.

" Well, you both, why are you here?? It's a beautiful evening. Go out some .... What you youngsters call it as.... Oh yeah... Date. Yes for on date!! " Said Puifai's mom. But main thing was.... Puifai has given this idea to her mom and told her to say this in front of everyone.

Mew's dad didn't liked the idea as he can see Mew uncomfort. But he was helpless that time. Mew's mom eyes wide in happiness.

" That's a great idea!! You both should go!!! " Said mew's mom
Mew sighed. He really want to run somewhere but he can't. Puifai smirked. She pulled Mew to get up.

" We will go for sure!! Right Mew?? " Asked puifai. Mew nodded but not with consent... But as pressurised. They both left. At that time, everyone was sitting at Hall and talking about something. Suddenly Mew's mom bring a topic in between.

" You know... Soon Mew is going to be the CEO!!! I'm so happy!!! " Said Mew's mom excitedly. Puifai's mom smiled at her happily.

" I'm so happy for him. Very congratulations to both of you!! He is really talented and well deserved! " Said Puifai's mom.

" Yeah but.... We need more investment right now to make him CEO. Its not that easy just to declare as CEO and he will be.... I have to collect more investors within less time! I have gave words to Mew but...... It's hard to find investors. " Said Mew's dad sullenly. Puifai's parents look at him sadly.

" We are friends since childhood right??? Why didn't you shared this problem with me??? " Asked Puifai's dad.

" I don't want to make you feel burden. Friendship is different world and business is different. " Said Mew's dad in a professional tone.

" Oh please!!! We are best friends and for you my friend, I can do anything! Ok....i will invest money on your company! " Puifai's dad gave a suggestion which made everyone's eyes wide in shock!

" Nooo... I didn't mean this... I will find some investors! Relax! " Said Mew's dad.

" No you relax. At childhood you have helped me a lot. It's payback time now. Well, I will invest.... Ummm... How about 30 millions??? Hope it will be enough?? " Said Puifai's dad.