A high school beginning

It was a normal day at high school for me. The start of a new year and a new me, well so I thought. Last year hadn't been exactly all I'd wished for, I had still been with my boyfriend which was pretty good because he's the quarterback and I mean who doesn't love one! With the muscles that every time him moved a vein stuck out waiting for the adrenaline to kick in as you can imagine his muscles weren't the only thing which was big. Last year I was on drugs, it made the pain easier from the rejection of my parents. Every smoke made it abit easier to not collapse in tears every time I breathed. The high feeling made me numb to everything outside and around me, the pain would keep out whilst I carried on with life. My parents didn't understand why I came out as bisexual, they knew i was with Hunter the Quarterback and didn't know what else I needed for relationships. My parents got on well with Hunter, her mum preferred him to her husband after all he was smoking hot. When I came out as bi my parents kicked me out and because I was 16 I could get a flat and did in a small rough housing estate. This was the best thing for me and Hunter we never needed to worry about anyone walking in and could scream and moan however loudly we wanted when doing the dirty. Today i just wanted a normal day at high school to go fast so I could go home with Hunter. My relationship with Hunter had always been complicated because after I came out he had never really accepted it and thought I was being ridiculous but he made me feel as if I was lucky he was still with me so of course I was grateful. We are the high school dream couple he's a messy brown haired stud and I'm head cheerleader could there be a better couple? The school day went pretty fast I mean Mrs Oaks chemistry class might have been one of the most basic things I've ever done but she's old and just wants a pension so make her job easy. Hunter waits for me outside of every lesson I don't really know if that's a controlling thing or a cute thing I'm still trying to work it out. Me and Hunter have been a thing for 2 years however we've never gone the full way if you get what I mean... We just never got there. My flat is pretty small it's a one bedroom however it's classy, I have a rose Quartz bath and an amethyst bathroom which as you can imagine gets the feels. My flat is decorated in a dark red, it goes well with my cheerleading outfits. I've never really liked cheerleading but even though I'm with Hunter I love the attention the boys trying to have a peak up our mini skirts and teasing them against my breasts. Me and Hunter have spoke about going the full way loads but I just wish it would happen already. I'm going to surprise him tonight I decorated my flat with rose petals before he picked me up on his motorcycle before school. It will be perfect I've got the leds already on red on a timer so I can't wait. Hunter waited for me outside chemistry and we went straight back to mine! I opened the flat door and Hunter said in his deep voice "woahhh what's all this for" in a joking way. I slowly made my way across the dark room with only the red LEDs on. My couch looked like a sex dungeon of course as head cheerleader I always have people over so my flat has to fit the stereotype of popular. It's a black leather bed/couch really it's a bed but I couldn't find a couch when I moved in. It's got a head rest of metal bars with a stripper pole in the corner. We usually use it just as jokes but not tonight. I undid my white cropped blouse slowly to tease him. I could see his smile gleam on his face he knew what was coming. There was a tension in the air of just hotness. He sat down on the bed and slowly started undoing his shirt I could see his abs pulsing the further he undid it. He leaned on the bed with just his skinny jeans on, this is what we usually did dry. Don't get me wrong it was always smoking but never really orgasm like. I said in my teen slut voice " come on baby take them off you know you want this". I was now just standing in my lace Victoria secrets red bra and my primark red thong. I could see he had a hard one from the bulge coming from his pack he knew to take them jeans off. I slowly undid my bra and felt my boobs release as they hang I was a triple D bra cup so as you can imagine my tits were juicy and ready to get smothered with male attention. He took his Calvin Klein white boxers off laying bare with his 8 inch thick dick raised to the ceiling. I slowly ripped off my thong which felt incredible to know what I was doing. My tight shaved vag got revealed and was already wet. I pulled my hair back and crawled over to the bed. Hunter pulled me up like I was a piece of meat and put me in handcuffs attached to the head board. I lay relaxing then feel his chest on mine my boobs getting slowly crushed but in a good way. He says to me "are you ready". Of course I say yes and I feel his ox long dick slide into my wet pussy I moaned a tad because it was painful. The pain was intense when he started slowly pounding my pussy with his giant dick I screamed from the pain. It felt amazing but painful. He whispered in my ear "am I hurting you baby" I said "no your making your baby cum" . I could feel it slipping in and out of my juicy hole it slowly got less painful and more enjoyable. He started going faster and faster until I couldn't take it anymore I was getting pounded so hard you could hear my moans saying "baby your going to fast". Of course he didn't stop which I think was good I felt my legs vibrating like it was some kind of train journey. He started fingering my clit at the same time in small circles like out of the porn videos I squired all over the leather with his dick inside of me I couldn't go anymore after i orgasmed but he made me keep going and flipped me over.