39. WE DESERVE IT🔞

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) again! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

For the hungry peeps like me..

Let chubby brainwash you all lmao! 😂😂💕💕

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Mew..... Make love to me please! " Said Gulf. Mew smiled but then smirked.

" Happily my love! " Said Mew in a deep sensuous voice. Chills run down from Gulf's spine because it was...... So dark.

Mew pushed Gulf to the wall... Not harshly but the way Gulf always like it and hovered him and started kissing his beautiful and plumpy lips and jawline.

Mew can't never be get enough of those irresistible lips!! He immediately started kissing Gulf's beautiful neck after devouring those lips which is swelled a bit now.

After some make out, Gulf was really loving this, he moaned which make Mew crazy....Always. Mew remove his shirt also and throw it at somewhere.

" Mmhhmm...Such a yummy body of my baby~! Always make me crazy for it to eat it up!!!!!! " Mew said in a deep husky romantic voice. Gulf smirked. Mew bite at Gulf's chest where a beautiful hickey appeared.

" Time to mark what is mine. " Said Mew which made Gulf smiled... But evilly. They really forget whatever happened last night! Because time to feel love. Mew picked up in bridal style with full of lust and placed him to the bed.

" Mmmhmm~! Daddy pleaseee.... " Gulf pleaded in a sensuous way to tease his love. Mew one eyebrow up with a naughty smile on his face.

" Yes my love, tell me what you want?? Say it clearly and beg!!! " Said Mew in a teasing way.

" I....I....daddy.... " Gulf was hesitating to say. They still have tears and swelled eyes which make Gulf felt bad for Mew.

" Say it baby.... don't hesitate. Forget whatever happened and just tell me, Tell daddy what baby want?? " Said Mew.

" I.....I want you to....fuck me so hard daddy.... please!!! Make love to me... I want you inside me so bad right now!! Please daddy! " Said Gulf.

Mew's member became so hard right now because his baby was looking so sexy while begging with those red juicy lips so innocently and beautifully.

He want to tease his baby more, but now, he can't take this anymore. Already they both were exhausted with last night stress and somehow they want to feel relief!

Mew attacked Gulf juicy and tempting lips so hungrily as if he can't never be satisfied in just one kiss and Gulf was responding with the same energy. They really want each other so much!

Mew left those lips after few minutes and saw Gulf's lips were swelled again a little more because of sucking and biting. It looks so sexy.

Mew started kissing and sucking Gulf's neck which made Gulf moan very softly. Both member can't handle this torture anymore. They want to come out! Mew went to Gulf's ears and bite his earlobe and suck the neck, which was his all sensitive spots.

" Daddy..... please....I can't wait now....fff....fuck me~!! Make love to me please!!! " Said Gulf in a whinnying way.

" I can't wait as well my love. " Said Mew darkly. Mew immediately remove Gulf's shirt and unzipped Gulf's pant, in one attempt he pulled his pant down with boxers too.