36. DINNER MEET

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

So guys.... Let's begin!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" What is it Mew?? Is anything wrong?? " Asked Gulf in fear. He was scaring as if he is getting a bad vibe... But Mew shook his head.

" Ok let me not beat around the bush and tell you directly (Gulf nodded on this)

Baby, my parents want to meet you and Type. I told them everything about you and Type. And they wanna meet you both so they invited you both for dinner.... Baby can you come please don't say no?? I want to introduce you to them! " Said Mew with a smile. Gulf eyes wide in shock.

" What????? " Shouted Gulf in shock. Mew was surprised by his reaction.

" What what?? You don't want to meet them?? I thought you.... Gulf you don't want to spend the rest of the life with me?? " Said Mew in shock. Gulf panicked and hold Mew's hands.

" Heyyy did I said this??? Of course I want to spend my rest of the life with you! Only you! Listen..

It's just, I'm shocked how your parents agreed? Even if I don't want but still I was married and now, I'm a widow man. Not everyone accept this that's why I was shocked Mew. Nothing else.... Please!!!

I love you and I always dreamt to be with you till we become old and Type will find someone like you for him hehe! Well, I'm really happy your parents want to meet us.

I'm little nervous but I want to meet them as well and Type would be really happy to meet your parents. " Said Gulf and Mew hugged him.

" You really gave me a heart attack baby! I can't lose you! I'm so scared to even think of it. But I'm happy you also want to meet. Sharp 7pm reach. I will send you the address. You can leave early!! " Said Mew excitedly. Gulf giggled.

" Haha okay okay! We will be there. Well I have to buy some new clothes for Type. He had burn.... Shit! " Said Gulf and he immediately covered his mouth. He never wants to tell new about Marky has burned the clothes.

" Burn?? Who burn?? What burn?? Baby... Complete it!! " Said Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" It's... It's nothing boo! I... I will leave now. We will be there at time! I will finish some pending works and leave okay....now let me work!! Because my desk is not right here. It will be tomorrow hehe...Bye!! " Said Gulf and he pecked to his lips and ran outside.

Mew was so stunned but also equally suspicious. He wants to know but he will ask later for sure. He called his mom.

Mew's mom:- Hi darling. Is everything okay?

Mew:- Yes mom everything is okay. I just want to inform you that Gulf is coming tonight for dinner. He said yes. So, you done with preparation ??

Mew's mom:- Haha yes lover boy! On process. Don't worry. It will be memorable!

Mew:- Thanks mom! Bye love ya!

Call ended. Mew smiled and went to his desk to finish his work as fast as he can. Because he want to welcome personally his baby!

Whereas, Gulf also finished his work and he left while informing Mew. He has to buy a bouquet and a good dress for Type. Though Mild had bought but those were casuals and night suits.

Gulf bought everything and came back home. Type ran to Gulf and hugged him.

" Papaaaa yaaay!! Papa came!! Kissy... Type want kissy!! " Said Type. Gulf bend down and gave kisses to Type's cheeks. Type giggled.