34. REALITY CHECK

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Come back to my company. Come back to me. I need you back at my office not as secretary but in a different post which I will give. Just come back! " Said Mew. Gulf eyes wide.

" Mew?? I... I actually want to discuss this to you but I just.... I... " Said Gulf and look down.

" I know baby. I know you want job and earn your own money. And I respect that totally that's why I'm saying. Come back to my company. Not as secretary now..... What about COO?? That post is still vacant. " Said Mew. Gulf hugged Mew tightly happily.

" But Mew, I'm not that experience for that post.... How can I work?? " Asked Gulf in stress. Mew shook. His head and interwined his hand with Gulf's.

" When I'm with you..... You don't have to worry about anything. Ans after few years Type will go to school. So please baby, don't work anywhere else. Work with me. I want you with me 24×7! " Said Mew and smiled.

" If you are with me, I'm glad and honoured to work but still give me some time and I will let you know boo! " Said Gulf and giggled.

" Boo???? Hahah!! Baby you always give new nicknames to me!! But I love it!! And it's okay take your time and tell me. " Said Mew and stole a kiss from Gulf.

" You call me baby.... I will call you boo!! Cute right?? " Said Gulf and chuckled. Mew nodded.

" I don't want to leave. I want this time to stop here only! " Said Mew romantically. Gulf blushed.

" I know... I want too but it's too late and you are tired as well. Have some rest boo. We will meet tomorrow at office.... Oh wait..... What about that contract??? " Asked Gulf innocently. Mew smirked evilly.

" We are still on that contract... But as lovers now! The contract is still on! But I will not force you for anything. But..... " Mew was saying ahead but Gulf placed his finger on Mew's lips and shushed him.

" Ok boo. I would love to be on that contract.... As lovers now! Bye!! " Said Gulf and gave a peck on cheeks and left. He turned back and waved to Mew. Mew smiled and waved back.

Mew was so overwhelmed by the activities he had today. First, he spend whole weekend with his boyfie and son. And then at night, somehow, they kissed and make out.

Mew never forced Gulf for anything but..... He really love to see, Gulf was moving on from the trauma. Mew was driving his car with a big smile on his face. And also recalling the moments he had today.

Perfect and romantic weekend!!

Soon, he reached safely at home. When Mew entered he saw his mom and dad were sitting in the couch, hugging and cuddling. Yes, in this age and after so many years of marriage, their love is just the same.

Mew really love to see his parents being lovey dovey. They look cute and adorable actually. Mew coughed teasingly. Mew's mom startled by sudden.

" My handsome son! You came back! How's your day... And where were you all day?? " Asked Mew's mom.

" I had a beautiful weekend with my loved ones. " Said Mew and smiled. His dad giggled.

" Ahaan!! Gulf right?? Nice son! It's good. Spend more time with him! And when you are planning to meet him with us?? I really wanna meet him! " Said Mew's dad.