30. FIGHTING WITH THE TRAUMA

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Stay awayyyyy Markyyyyy!!! Don't touch me!!!!! " Shouted Gulf and fell in his knees while pulling his hairs and ruffling it roughly.

(A/N:- Readers, imagine this song in the background With a slight change in lyrics.

Song:- Changes - Xxxtentacion)

🎶🎶🎶
Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it
🎶🎶🎶

" Baby??? " Said Mew in shock.

" Please leave me!!! LEAVE ME!!!!! " Shouted Gulf in fear and panic.
Mew saw Gulf was trembling. His whole body was shivering and sweating.

🎶🎶🎶
Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it
🎶🎶🎶

Mew ran to Gulf and sit on his knees. Gulf tried to push away Mew but Mew was trying his best to hold Gulf tightly and whispering some soothing words to his ears.

" Shhh.... Don't worry. He is not here baby. It's me. Mew, your Mew. Please shhh don't cry... Calm down! Shhh~! " Said Mew while caressing Gulf's hairs. After few minutes, Mew realised Gulf slept while crying. His eyes were swelled. Mew's heart shattered into pieces. He can't see Gulf like this.

🎶🎶🎶
Love, you're making it hard for me
Love, you're making it hard for me, uh
🎶🎶🎶

Mew picked Gulf in a bridal style and placed him gently on the bed. Mew lay beside Gulf and keep caressing his hairs and giving soft kisses to his forehead.

Baby.... I can't see you like this...

That bastard had ruined you and broke you into pieces.

But I'm promising myself that I will join those broken pieces.

🎶🎶🎶
Love, you're making it hard for me
🎶🎶🎶

I will heal your cracks with my love. I can't leave you alone like this.... Never!

I love you Gulf... I love you so much and I promise, you are not alone.

You are FIGHTING WITH THIS TRAUMA and I'm with you like a shield....

The way I just saw you now, it's difficult for me to see but for you, I will be strong!

I have promised you...... I will LOVE YOU TILL THE END.

🎶🎶🎶
Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it

Mmm, baby, I don't understand this......
🎶🎶🎶

**song ends**

Said Mew to himself and hugged Gulf more tightly. His eyes were watery from the scenario he just saw.

While, Type has became very quite. He was not talking, just sitting and look outside. Mild was scared. He don't want Type to face such depression in such small age.