28. DESERVING TORTURE

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*looooooooooooong update!! *

Disclaimer:- Readers before reading the chapter, just a disclaimer that this chapter contain some disturbing activities, images and high voilence. If you are not comfortable, you can skip.

It's my first time and I tried my best.

But no hate comments please! Its a humble request. Read on your own risk.

And those who want to see Marky scream in pain.......shall we begin my loves out there?? 😉😉😈😈😈😏😏

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew took Marky downstairs and throw Marky in front of everyone. Gulf was hugging Mild and Champ. Type hugged them too. Mew smiled softly when they were crying all loudly.

" Baby.... Here is your culprit. " Said Mew while Marky was wiping his blood from side of lip. Gulf looked at Marky with so much anger.

" Tell me baby what you want me to do with him! Anything you say I will forever except to forgive and let go. " Said Mew.

" Don't let him go. Punish him in such a way new I want to hear his begging screams! The way he tortured me.... I want you to do more. " Said Gulf and hugged Mild.

" Your wish my command love. *Gulf nodded with teary eyes*

You bastard, *to Marky* heard what he said? " Asked Mew.

" Yes Mew torture him more than he did to our Gulf and Type. " Said Champ. Mew nodded and his eyes we're so dark and dangerous right now. Suddenly, Mew saw Type came to him.

" Unclo meow.... This unclo *pointed at Marky* beaty beaty my papa! I saw papa cry cry all nigti! He beaty and slapy papa! *nnnggaaeee* this unclo is bady bady! " Said Type while holding Mew's thighs with his smol hands with teary eyes. Mew bend down and looked at Type and wiped his tears.

" What you just told is true, baby Type? " Asked Mew. Type nodded.

" What Type said is true Gulf? " Asked mild. Mew looked at Gulf who nodded ans cried loudly. Mew realised that Marky has tried to rape again. This time, nothing can stop Mew to beat Marky.

" I promise you Type, this uncle won't be able to beat your papa or anyone anymore. " Said Mew. Type smiled.

Mew went to Marky and started kicking him on stomach and Marky was screaming in pain.

" YOU BLOODY BASTARD! PIECE OF SHIT!! YOU ARE DEAD TODAY!!!!! DEAD TONIGHT!!!! " Said Mew in anger.

" You or anyone can't do anything! I'm the winner always will!! Gulf is mine only mineeeee!! " Shouted Marky. Mew kicked him more and more. But suddenly they heard, Type was crying loudly and he was shivering. Mew felt bad about this and he went to Type.

" He beated your papa right? *Type nodded* don't cry my little baby. He needs to be punished okay? " Said Mew. Type nodded and went to Gulf and hugged him. Gulf hugged Type back.

" Champ take Type to room, I don't want him to see more, he is shivering. And till then we will handle this bastard in the basement. " Said Mew in deep tone. Champ nodded and took Type with him and Emily went behind them.

" Gulf, don't cry this is not the time to cry besides its time to punish this bastard! Okay love? Are you with me? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded at Mew.