27. STICK TO THE PLAN

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Ready with your popcorns🍿🍿???

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

After finishing the party, Marky hold Gulf's hand and pulled him out of that party Hall. He wants to go back home ASAP. He can't wait for tonight.

Gulf was sad because he thought till the moment he is in the party, he can see his Mew because he don't know that ahead will he get a chance or not.

Even if Mew said that he planned everything for the rescue, Gulf was still scared that Marky will not let this happen. Marky was very happy that he saw Mew's jealoused face.

But Marky didn't know that something is waiting for him as well.

" The party didn't even finished. Why we left so early??? " Asked Gulf at the parking lot.

" I can't wait anymore slut! We had gave enough time here.... Now time for some action! " Said Marky evilly and throw Gulf inside the car and told the driver to drive home as soon as possible.

From a bit far away, Mild and Champ saw this scenario. Mild clenched his fist in anger that Marky was behaving with Gulf like he is a toy.

" Babe, calm down.... If we STICK TO THE PLAN, tonight Marky will not going to be saved from us! Just calm down... Hmm? " Said Champ and Mild nodded to him.
Mild saw that Marky's car started to drive and begin to go back home.

" Babe, they are going back.... Follow them.. Fast!! " Said Mild and Champ started his car on and start driving.

Mild and Champ was following their car but a but far because they don't want them to get suspicious that they are getting followed.

" I can't wait to meet Type. He must be missing us badly! " Said Champ while driving.

" I know right!? I missed him too! The way Marky behaved with Gulf right now, I'm scared more for Type as well. " Said Mild.

" If he has done anything wrong with Gulf and Type, we are not going to spare him. Death is also little word in front of what he did. " Said Champ and Mild nodded. They were keep following them.

Suddenly, Mild's phone rang. It was showing, Mew's number....

Mew:- Hello! Are you following them? Did they started going back home??

Mild:- Yes. We are following them. Don't worry okay. The moment we will got the location, We will send you.

Mew:- Okay be safe. Bye. Be in touch if anything happens. I will keep in touch with you.

Mild:- Yes. Bye.

Call ended.

" What he said?? " Asked champ.

" Told us to follow and be safe. " Said Mild and Champ nodded.
It was a very crowded road. Trucks, buses, cars were like decided to go in that time only. Suddenly, Mild realises something.....

They can't see Marky's car!

" Wait.... Where is the car??? Shiaaaa this bloody truck should have to come in front of our car like right now???? Give horn Champ!!! Tell them to give a side! " Shouted mild in anger.

They have lost Marky's car in the crowded road. Champ got tensed and panicked. They were keep looking everywhere, but... They didn't got the car.

Mild's phone rang again. It was Mew.