26. BUSINESS PARTY

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...! 😈😎

***---***---***---***---***---***

At Party Hall,

Mew reached first with James at party Hall and saw..... Everyone is out there.......Businessmen, shareholders, medias, press, CEOs, managers.

People are giving there interviews, some are doing their photoshoots. Some are talking with another rivals or we can say...dealing. It was a big Hall with full of business.

Mew and James entered. They were not at all interested in such interviews and chit chats because they were waiting for Gulf and Marky. Mew was looking here and there to search Gulf but he was looking anywhere.

" Phi you sure he is coming?? I mean he will come right?? " Asked Mew nervously.

" Yes Mew! Patience. If Marky wants to enter in this party, he had to bring Gulf with him! " Said James.

Suddenly some media people get surrounded to Mew and asking him question about his Company and other things. He was not interested because he doesn't want to leave a single second to miss.

James are trying to handle media and press and telling them that Mew will talk with them later but they were stubborn.

Suddenly, Mew saw a familiar face for which he was waiting like ages.

It was Gulf and he was looking at somewhere

It was Gulf and he was looking at somewhere. When they entered, Marky told Gulf that he will be back because he wants to talk with shareholders and businessmen. He left Gulf alone but Gulf was enjoying the environment.

Mew eyes got teary in happiness. He was so happy to see Gulf and he was so stunned that Gulf was looking so breath taking!!! He can't get his eye off from him.

Mew was about to go to Gulf when he saw..... The devil came to Gulf. Marky came to Gulf and hold his waist. Gulf has no other options but to smile back because Marky had already threatened him that he will hurt Type if Gulf will deny for anything.