25. PLAN BEFORE PARTY

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...! 😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Finally the day has come....... When Mew is going to see his baby after the miserable week.

At Mew's house....

" Mew, bad news! " Said James. Mew eyebrows furrowed in stress.

" What????? Is Gulf is not coming there??? Marky is not letting him come there???? That son of a bitc..... " Said Mew in anger but James interrupted.

" Calm down tiger~! let me complete... Bad news is, only two people are allowed there. That means, Mild and Champ can't come with us. Because you and me have to be there, but what about them?? " Asked James in sadness. Mew face fell. He wants everyone to be there.

" Hmm.....that's a big issue, let me plan something else then....!! Let me call them here! " Said Mew immediately planned something else and James nodded. He called Mild and told him to come ASAP. Soon Mild and Champ arrived.

" What happened Mew?? Why so urgency?? Is everything okay?? Is Gulf and type in danger???????? " Shouted Mild in fear. Mew calmed him.

" Listen to me, I need to discuss something. " Said Mew and they all seated.

" Please tell us Mew what happened?? " Asked Champ.

" Champ actually P'james just told us that only two people are allowed in that pass. So among us four only two can go. " Said Mew. Mild face fell sadly.

" So you want to us leave?? " Said Mild. Mew shook his head.

" Of course not Mild! How can I?? Please listen to me..... I HAVE A PLAN! " said Mew with a smirk.

" What is it??? " Said Mild.

" Well, tonight we are going to take a very big and risky step! And for that I need your all support. If this, we can save Gulf and Type tonight and can take back with us! " Said Mew. Mild and champ face brighten.

" Is it possible???? Really??? Gulf and Our Type will come back??? " Asked Mild excitedly. Mew nodded.

" It's good to be happy but what's the plan Mew?? " Said James.

" Well, THE PLAN IS.....

we have to split up in two teams. One team will be me and P'james who will be at that party and second will be you and Champ who will be at cover up! " Said Mew.

" Cover up?? What does it mean? Are you kicking us out of this plans?? " Said mild angrily.

" No Mild please listen to me! " Said Mew and Mild nodded.

" Listen, we will be at party and we will keep an eye on Marky. On the other hand, you both will wait for them outside. When Gulf and Marky will leave the party, you both have to follow them to their mansion.

If we will leave early, Marky will get suspicious and alert. That's why, we have to be there for more time and you both have to follow them secretly and then gave the location to us.

Then we will reach there and after that leave it to me. I have called some bodyguards who will fight with Marky's people and we will enter there.

You will take Type with you and I will go to save Gulf! This is my plan.... Are you both ready.... See you both have the main role, I'm not kicking you out! Please.... Help us Will you?? " Explained Mew. Mild and Champ change a glare and then look at Mew.