24. RAY OF HOPE

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...! 😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

These one week were like miserable for both, Mew and Gulf. Mew was becoming crazy day by day because they are still not able to find Gulf.

While Gulf was getting tortured by Marky. Marky didn't fucked him but, the torture he do was unforgivable. Marky was a sadist. He beat, slap, punch Gulf because he feel satisfy when Gulf scream and whinced in pain but....... Marky didn't went far.

As Marky know Gulf can become pregnant, he don't want Gulf to get pregnant again. That's why but still, he made Gulf to do forceful blowjobs daily at nights.

Gulf was just tolerating this because every time, Marky threatened him that he will do bad to Type which Gulf can't let happen. He was fell on Marky's trap.

In these week as Marky said many inspecting officers came to Marky's house just to make sure that what he said about his marriage and son is real or not. Gulf was forced to act like his husband every time in front of them.

While Type was getting completely alone. Though he has Emily with him, but still he needs his papa. He was missing his his uncles so much that sometimes he see Mild and Champ in his dreams.

Gulf always make sure to sleep beside Type. Gulf came to know that Type calls mild and Champ names while in deep sleep which make Gulf burst into tears and emotions.

Gulf tried his best to be with type and don't leave him alone but Marky sometimes played dirty games and threatened to be with him in bedroom.

One night, Type suddenly got up and saw Emily was sleeping on the chair. He woke up and saw Gulf was not there...... He went outside his room to find his papa.

Suddenly Type heard some sounds..... It was screaming sounds but very familiar to him. type follow the sound and went to that room door. The door was slightly open. Type gulped and just seek a bit and saw.........

Marky was straddling and slapping Gulf and Gulf was screaming and whincing in pain. Marky hovered him and tied his hands with belt. Gulf screamed in pain but he was helpless.

Marky was very angry at Gulf that night because at dinner time, he try to feed Gulf romantically but Gulf refused. His ego hurts. He started kissing him roughly.

Type saw that horrifying scenario and he immediately ran to his room while sweating and huffing. He went to his bed room and hide himself under the blanket. He was so scared to see his papa like this.

(A/N:- I'm sorry baby Type😭😭😭😭😭😭)

Type was crying silently under the blanket. He covered his mouth and cried. After few minutes, like usual, Gulf came to Type's room.

Gulf's body and hands was always filled with bruised and purple marks. Type asked him a lot of time but Gulf said nothing because a 4 years kid will never understand this pain and torture which he is going through.

But anyhow, Emily was taking complete care of Type. And Marky always make sure to fulfil all the wishes of Type. But that night, Type saw the real face of Marky. He hated him to the core.

Next day, Type was playing ball with Gulf. Gulf was not in a mood but for Type, he can do anything to make him happy. Emily was being there just to take care of them. He really cares for Type and Gulf. She felt so bad that Marky tortured Gulf.

She has heard a lot of screaming and shouting sounds from their room as well which make her scare to death. She always pray to God to send an angel to save this two sweet angels.