22. MARKY'S HELL (HOUSE)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

Well for today's chapter..... I will say.... Brace yourself because..... Read and you will know! 😁😁

***---***---***---***---***---***

Finally Gulf and Type reach to that address where they never want to be....... MARKY'S HELL (HOUSE) .

Gulf look at everywhere. It was a big mansion, but for him, it was looking like a Gate of Hell.

" Papa where we came? " Asked Type innocently while biting his nails.

" This is our new home. Unfortunately! " Said Gulf. Suddenly Gulf saw a girl in maid dress came to them.

" Hello sir! You are Gulf Kanawut right??? " Said that maid. Gulf nodded.

" My name is Emily. Master told us that you are coming. I came here welcome you and to help you with your bags. Master is waiting for you both! " Said Emily and they all went inside. Gulf took a deep breath and hold Type's hands tightly and walk inside.

Gulf saw there are 15 workers who welcomed him and Type. Type got scared and he hide behind his papa. Gulf got shocked too with this.

" Sir, Master is in over there, waiting for you. And don't worry me and others will took your luggage to the respective room. " Said Emily. Gulf only nodded and he went where devil is waiting for him.

He entered in that room where a tall guy was standing to the window, showing his back, having a cup in his hands. Gulf walked in.

" Welcome home.... Wifey! " Said Marky and turned around and got shocked. Gulf was looking so beautiful and Type was so good looking as well. But both were scared and nervous.

" So this is our son! Well I have to say you got good looks like me. Welcome son, come here to me! " Said Marky and stretched his arms towards Type. Type got scared that he hides behind Gulf.

" He is not your son! We didn't came here with our consent, but forcefully. " Said Gulf. Marky chuckled.

" I don't care about that. What I care is..... You both came and now, I will get what I want. " Said Marky. Gulf got confused.

" What do you mean by this??? " Asked Gulf with one eyebrow up.

" Well, let me explain.....some officers have a doubt on me that I do illegal businesses, because I'm very successful businessman. So for that they are keeping an eye on me to prove this. So to prove myself as a family man and a good person, I need a bitch and a son. And I have you and this little kiddo.

So now finally those nosy suckers will see me as family man and they will leave me. This was my first motive to bought you here. " Said Marky and smirked. Gulf clenched his fist.

" I can't believe you always see your sake first. But we don't even have any other option. Wait.... What do you mean by first motive!? " Asked Gulf.

" Well, other motive I will tell you later. Before that, chef had made some meals for you both. Eat and then meet me at bedroom. And for Type, I hope you met Emily. She will be taking care of Type, when I need you. And you can trust her, she is not like me *wink* " Said Marky.

" I can't believe anyone here. I'm not going to let Type alone here. " Said Gulf.

" Oh slut, come on! I don't want Type to see when I will throw you on bed and then I...... " Said Marky in an evil tone.