20. WHERE DID HE GO?

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

Today, be ready with🍿popcorns🍿 Not that painful chapter... But you will enjoy that's chubby's gurantee!😎😎

***---***---***---***---***---***

Same morning, At Mew's house...

Mew woke up from his bed with a beautiful smile on his face. He was keep thanking God that Gulf came into his life. He was so blessed to have his baby in his life.

Suddenly, Mew's mom and dad called him to come to the study room to talk about some business clients and meetings. He was busy with them... When Gulf called him.

Mew after finish talk, came back to his room and grabbed his phone and saw 7 missed calls of his baby.

He was shocked that why Gulf called him 7 times. He got panicked and immediately called Gulf. He wants to hear his baby's voice before starting his day.

*Ring*.........*Ring*.......

Gulf was not picking up the call. Mew's eyebrows furrowed in tension. He was wondering why Gulf is not receiving his calls.

Baby... Pick up my call naaa! I'm so sorry I didn't picked your call!

I want to hear your beautiful voice.

Aarrrgghh why is he not receiving?? Is he in danger or something? He never called me for 7 times!

Did he need anything??? Is he in danger?? Why is he not picking up my calls??

Ooof! Why I'm thinking like this.... He told me yesterday that his roommate is not well.

Baby must be busy with him. I should understand his situation.

But this heart...... Argh! *sigh*

It's okay Mew...... Breathe in.... Breathe out. Don't worry he will talk with you when he will get some time.

I can wait for my baby!! I love him so much!

Said Mew to himself and he went to bathroom for doing his morning chords and exercises before going for breakfast.

Mew again call Gulf a lot of times but he was not picking up. Now, Mew was getting stressed. He want to talk to Gulf but...... He can't reach him.

Mew sighed and got ready and went to company with a hope that maybe Gulf will come today and he will punish his baby today for this.

Punishment...... In a loving way!

Mew drove and reached to his company. Everyone greeted morning to Mew and Mew greeted them back with a beautiful smile on his face. Every girl employees has noticed that Mew nowadays smiles a lot!

Of course it's the magic of LOVE. All employees giggles and gossips about Gulf and Mew's relationship. They all guessed that they are a couple now.

Mew was loving this change in him because it's a positive change and this is all because of his baby. Mew reached to his cabin with a hope that just like always when he will open the door, Gulf will be there.

But today, when he open the door, it was nothing but an empty office. Mew got upset. He was expecting to see Gulf just like every morning but, today..... There is something strange which he was feeling.

Gulf was so punctual for time management. But he is not there at office on time. Mew consider it as maybe his roommate health was not good that's why.