14. MISUNDERSTANDING

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf came back from the hotel. It was 7 in the morning. He took a taxi to came back home.

Gulf was upset, sad, depressed. He felt like shit. He.... He trusted Mew. He thought maybe Mew will give him love for which he always prayed from God. But God was cruel to him, he said to himself.

He entered in his house and saw everyone was sleeping. He went to bathroom and took a shower. Gulf broke down on the floor and bursted into tears. He was started to feel something for Mew, but..... He keep reminding what Mew said to him.

He want to wash and rub himself roughly. He don't even want Mew's scent on his body. But the real thing is, Gulf misunderstood him.

Gulf came to bedroom where Type was sleeping peacefully. He smiled sullenly. He has only Type, mild and champ and he is happy.

Gulf decided he will resign his job and if Mew will do that what he threatened, Gulf is ready to face. But he don't want to work with him.

Gulf lay beside type and caressed his hair softly.

I can't believe..... I actually fall for that playboy.

I thought.... Maybe... Mew have some feelings for me that's why he said that he love me....

But I was wrong.... For him, I'm just like a slut. And it really hurts!!

The whole world is just like marky!! I can't trust anyone!! *sobs*

No one loves me... Only my son loves me.... And, for my son I was doing this job but now, I have to resign because I don't want to work with Mew anymore.

Said Gulf to himself and slept beside type. He remember that he made a promise you type that he will spend his whole day with his baby son.

After few hours, Gulf felt like small hands were pinching his cheeks gently. It was Type.

After a long time, when Type woke up he saw his papa by his side. He was pinching to believe that this is real. Gulf woke up and smiled at type.

" Uhhh... Baby don't pinch my cheeks naa!! " Said Gulf while groaning in sleep. Type giggled.

" Papa is hele (here) !! Type is soo happy naaa!! " Said Type and hugged Gulf tightly. Gulf smiled and kissed his head. Suddenly they felt like two crazy boys came to his room while shouting!!

" Gooooddd moorrrnnniinngg!!! " Shouted Mild and Champ and they jumped on Gulf and Type. Gulf groaned in pain playfully. And Type bursted into laughter.

Mild started showing kisses to Type and everyone laughed. They had a beautiful morning and Gulf really need this.

Right now, he is so broken that he really needs love and care from family. They all hugged each other and started their morning.

Meanwhile, Mew was at his home, keeping calling Gulf but Gulf was not receiving it. Mew screamed in anger!!! He was so stressed!

" Pick up my call Gulfffffff!!!!!!! " Screamed Mew in anger.

(A/N:- Shaaant balak shaant 😌😆)

Mew throw his phone somewhere at room and ruffled his hairs. He knows that Gulf was having some misunderstanding and he wants to clear it. He can't let Gulf away from him.