12. DINNER DATE

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf came back early at home. He had to be ready for his first dinner date with Mew. He hugged everyone in a hurry and went to his room.

Mild and Champ was very confused that why Gulf is in so hurry today. They went to Gulf's room and saw Gulf was searching something at his cupboard. They were looking at Gulf suspiciously.

" Well, well, well..... You just came back and now going somewhere?? " Asked Mild with an eyebrow up. Gulf startled with sudden question.

" Umm, Well, I have to go on dinner with my boss. Actually it's related to our company. It's... Having a meeting with a client at dinner. " Said Gulf. He can't say to them that he is going in a date.

" Well, why it's not look like a business meeting to me. Looks like a date! " Said Champ and they both bursted into laughter. They were just pulling his leg.

" Guyss!!! I don't have time for your sarcasm. Help me! I have to look good. " Said Gulf and Mild shook his head. He bring a nice suit for Gulf.

" Wear this!! You will look awesome on this!!! " Said mild and Gulf took that suit. After few minutes, Gulf came to the living room where mild champ and type was waiting for gulf look.

They were speechless when they saw Gulf. He was looking so handsome and amazing.

" You are looking amazing Gulf!! " Said Champ.

" Your boss will gonna be crazy if he saw you today!! " Teased mild and Gulf hit him playfully.

" Papa look soooo handseme... Like a princesh ( prince) Papa is going where?? " Said Type. Gulf went silent. He has to say something convincing to Type.

" Baby thank you for the compliment, I'm going for meeting but I will be back soon. " Said Gulf. Type went silent. Nowadays, Gulf was not spending much time with type.

" What happened?? " Said Gulf worriedly.

" Papa don't lub Type now. Papa is so buzy buzy with worky and bossy. Papa no play play with me also. " Gulf eyes widen on shock. Type was right. He is still a kid and he needs attention too. Gulf took type into his arms. Type pouted.

(A/N :- sometimes I think I really relate with type hahah!! 😂🙈)

" Baby!! Papa is sorry for not being with you but tomorrow, I promise I will spend my whole day with you. Tomorrow is Sunday so I will spend my day with you. Forgive papa naaaa!! " Said Gulf with a pout. Type smiled happily.

" Promishhh?? " Said type.

" I promise my son! " Said Gulf. Type gave a peck on Gulf 's cheeks.

Suddenly, Gulf saw his watch. He is getting late. He have to be there on time.

" Guys! I have to go! Bye baby!! Bye mild and champ! Love you all!! " Said Gulf hurriedly and went outside. He already had booked a cab and he went to the location.
Mild and Champ can see Type face fell when Gulf left. Mild took type into his arms.

" Oh my prince, your papa is little busy but don't worry he will spend his day tomorrow with you! You don't love to be with us?? " Asked mild.

" I love to be with you and unclo cha... But.... I want papa too naaaa *ngaeeeeee*!! " Type sobbed. Mild kissed his forehead.

" Dont cry naaa!! Okay.... Nutella sandwiches is waiting for us!!! Who want that???? " Said Mild excitedly.