10. FOLLOWING THE RULES

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf went to his house with that contract copy with him. He was very stressed about this. He can't take steps back now. For having a job, he has to do this.

When Gulf reached, he was type was playing with his teddy while Mild and champ was sitting with type and watching TV. They all saw Gulf.

Type immediately ran to Gulf.

" Papaaaaaa!!!! Type missshhhh papa!! " Said Type in his cute voice. Gulf smiled but said nothing. Today, he was very tensed. He just patted at type's head and went to his room.

Mild and Champ look at each other.

" Type, don't worry, papa must be stressed of work naa!! He will come to you. Okay?? " Said champ and Type nodded sadly. It's not easy for Type to be away from Gulf whole day and now, like this. He said nothing and took his teddy and sat at the corner.

Champ sighed. " Babe, go to Gulf and I will handle Type... Okay?? " Said Champ and Mild nodded. He went to Gulf. Gulf was sitting on bed with his head hung.

" Gulf, what happened?? You can share with me! " Said Mild and sat beside Gulf. Gulf just hugged mild tightly. Mild for shocked with this sudden hug but he hugged back. Gulf can feel the warm like a brother.

" I guess, you had a bad day. It's okay Gulf. It happens, but don't forget, you have me, champ and our little prince too. " Gulf smiled.

" I know and I m blessed. But.....*sigh* just a work issue. " said Gulf sadly. He want to share everything what happened with him but he can't. Mew has warned him and also that contract, he can't tell anyone.

" Well, today some boys at the park make fun of type. He was sad too. All day he cried and missed you Gulf. I guess, you should go to him. He need his papa right now. " Gulf eyes widen.

" He got bullied?? What happened ?? Did they beat my type?? What the hell??? Tell me those kids names!!! " Shouted Gulf.

" Oiiii Gulf calm down. Those boys just..... Teased him as type had no mother that's why. No fights at all. I was there too. I handled everything and I scold those boys but type was upset. " Gulf got sad.

Because of this work, he forget that he has a son too. He immediately went to type who was sitting silently at the corner, playing with his teddy.

" Baby.... Come to papa.... You missed me right?? " Said Gulf in a soft tone. Type said nothing.

" Type is angry at papa?? Papa is sholllly naa!! " Said Gulf. Type didn't responded.

" Babyyyyy... Papa was tensed of some work.... But now, papa will be with you!! Come naa~! " Said Gulf and this time type look at Gulf.

He went to Gulf and hugged him tightly and started crying. Gulf hugged him tightly. Mild and champ saw that scenario. They were emotional. Mild was about to cry but champ hold his hand.

" Well, we both have to go somewhere, so we will be back soon. Till then you both father son have some private time. " Said Champ and they went out. Gulf hugged type. Type was crying so much. Gulf can't see his son like this.

" Papa.... You know, some boy make fun of me, Said I have no mom. But Papa, type is a strong boy!! Type want no one,only papa! I'm strong like my papa!!! " Said Type while showing his small hands as muscles. Gulf chuckled.