3. MORNING DECISION

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

One beautiful weekend morning.......

Gulf woke up with his baby type sleeping beside him looking like a small angel. Gulf always use to get emotional because he always feel sad for type. His eyes were teary.

Though Type had Mild, Champ and him also, but didn't had a mom or dad, nor grandparents. Single parenting is not easy. And as days and years gone, soon Type turned to 4.

But Gulf always wished to give all the happiness to his son because in the circumstances he was born, he never want type to feel those. Gulf decided he will fulfil all the wishes for type.

Type, my son.... You are my angel.

Though when you came, you only have me as your world and mild champ as angels. But....

When you will grow up, you will ask about father or mother. It's tough, but trust me son... I will give you so much happiness in your life.

I will fulfil all your wishes and dreams... You are my son. You are strong like me!!

And for you, I have to take a strong MORNING DECISION today....

Gulf got up, did his morning chords and went to kitchen where Mild and Champ were having a romantic moment.

They were kissing each other passionately but they didn't realised Gulf saw it. Gulf blushed and smiled when he saw them. He was happy that at least someone has their love ones by their side, not unlucky like him.

He went back to his room to his baby son. When Gulf entered he saw type was crying...

" Heyyyy.... What happened baby?? Why you crying?? " Gulf asked worriedly.

" Papa... Not here... *sobs*

Type scariii... *sobs* type want papa!! *Ngaeeeeeee* (child crying sound) " Type started crying. Gulf heart melts. His son can never like to wake up alone. He hugged his son and patted his back.

" Shhh.... Papa is here.... Shhh don't cry son! You are my strong boy!!! Boys don't cry!!! Show me your muscles!! " Said Gulf playfully and type wiped his tears and showed his small arms in a way like showing his biceps. Gulf giggled.

" Yeahhhh... That's my boy!!! Now give papa a kissyyy!! " Type gave a kiss to his cheek and Gulf gave too. Mild and champ entered to their room and saw such a warm scenario. They felt so beautiful to saw such a adorable bind between them.

" Unclo miii...... Unclo cha!!! " Said type excitedly and ran to them to hug them.

Type was not able to say some words clearly so he has gave nicknames like unclo cha and unclo mii.

" Haha come here my boy!!! Good morning!! " Said mild and hugged type. Champ ruffle his hairs playfully.

" Goo...morinlg Unclo miii.... I want milky milky!! " Say type. He can't say words clearly because he was still a small kid.

" No type. First brush your teeth.... Come here!! " Said Gulf. Type shook his head.

" Noooo! I want unclo mii and unclo cha!! " They all chuckled. Type was very close to them.