Chapter One - The Life of Y/n

Hi I am Y/n and I have powers. I don't really know what they are because I don't have much control over them. I am still learning but you know, I'm trying not to worry about it. I go to RiverHigh with my best friends Jughead, Cheryl, and Wildcard. Wildcard and I used to date but we broke up a few years ago. We thought we were better off as friends. Jug and I have been friends since kids and well Cheryl joined our friend group when I started Cheer with her. You can say my life was pretty normal until I had to leave my friends because I had to be transferred to an academy for kids with powers and skills. I had to go because I had to learn to control my powers. It really hurt me to leave them behind. This academy is called The Umbrella Academy. I haven't heard much about it but I am pretty sure I'm not gonna like it. I don't really fit in with other people and I am sometimes shy. Well I am not shy when it comes to people I don't like. My dad says it will help me understand my powers. I am going to stay there for a while, then go visit my dad and friends once in a while. Oh did I forget to tell you that I only live with my dad? My mom left when she found out I had powers just like my dad. I don't really remember her since she left when I was 3 years old. And we are here. Standing right outside is the logo of an umbrella.