The industry

It is truly horrible to consider that inspectors have found in the 90% factories visited, human and horse flesh within the freezers.
Of course, they will never, at least they haven't yet,  get caught or exposed as they should for they are so powerful and popular within our society that these types of FACTS merely go by the wayside and one will succumb next time they are craving a hamburger.
Can we please mention that one of the oldest and most powerful bloodline within the elite's name is « McDonald's. »
Can we please mention that the « meat » found in those freezers was actually children flesh?
Scientists have proven that. Just as well as one of the agents of the FBI.
However, both were discredited, and, as their usual, the responsibles behind those heinous crimes were using fear tactics and disinformation to keep the people entrenched in a scenario that is merely convienent for everyone. However, NOT for the countless children that were being murdered and traded and sold for the mere purpose of satanic agendas. This is serious stuff. You may say to yourself "She is probably telling us some bullshit to scare us."
Let's pretend then it isn't child flesh that you are eating. You are eating someone's flesh anyway. I don't judge for eating the animals for I did, as well, for the majority of my life. However, it is not NORMAL to think that there is a possibility, a proven possibility, that we may just be eating human flesh and to do it anyway because we are wanting fast-food at the moment. This is purely barbaric.
Next time you pass by a McDonald's think to yourself « Am I really willing to eat there knowing what I know? Or am I just going to ignore it and eat food that, either way, destroys my body?."

Thank you.
And for the sceptic, for it is always good to be a little sceptic, here is the article in question.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/swap-meat/